Sunday, July 15, 2007

Time of your life

RULES:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!


If someone says "is this okay" you say?
Train – When I look to the sky

What would best describe your personality?
Blue Ketchup – Sana na lang

What do you like in a guy/girl?
John Legend – She don’t have to know
["He" doesn't have to know...]

How do you feel today?
Hale - Underneath the waves
[a little...]

What is your life's purpose?
Joss Stone – Less is more
[less is more in "some" part of my life right now...]

What is your motto?
Ronan Keating – Come be my baby
[he's my baby already... hehehe!]

What do your friends think of you?
Eddie Vedder – You’ve got to hide your love away
[do i wear my heart on my sleeves? maybe... :)]

What do you think of your parents?
Santana – Make somebody happy
[i guess that's true...]

What do you think about very often?
Keane - Sunshine
[don't worry there will be sunshine... SOON]

What do you think of your bestie?
Mat Kearney - Where we gonna go from here
[travelmate!]

What do you think of the person you like?
Mat Kearney – All I need
[yup! he's all i need!]

What is your life story?
Paolo Nutini – Tumbling Down
[right now I do feel i'm tumbling down... I hope it would change in few months...]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lifehouse – Take me away
[to travel...]

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Rachael Yamagata – I want you
[yup! I like him alright...]

What do your parents think of you?
Bob Marley – Lively up yourself
[be happy...]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
311 – Home brew

What will they play at your funeral?
APO – Kumot at Unan
[hehehe... magbabaon ako nyan]

What's your hobby/interest?
Jack Johnson – We’re going to be friends
[making friends ba?]

What is your biggest fear?
Cynthia Alexander - Wait
[the waiting game...]

What is your biggest secret?
Sheila and the insects – Maybe only maybe
[... if only I could say... maybe]

What song will be the subject when you repost?
Simon Webbe – Time of your life
[I'm trying to have the time of my life... Life is short!]

No comments: