Friday, February 15, 2008

Tonight's Plan

I’m so excited for tonight. I had something planned for our post Valentine’s date.

The past few days I’ve been racking my brains on what to do. Just because I told Jet that I’ll be in charge of our Valentine’s date and he in turn has something planned for our anniversary next week. I was suddenly pressured to think of something. I don’t remember what we did the first year we spent Valentine’s Day. I don’t even remember celebrating it. Last year I know we went to Tagaytay for a dinner. It was on impulse because we had no reservation at any restaurant in town.

But this year, I think it would really be different. Something romantic I hope. I had Florene call Bellini’s, an Italian restaurant inside Cubao Shoe Expo (formerly known as Makirina Shoe Expo), and had us a reservation tonight. I’ve heard countless stories about this resto having authentic Italian dishes that wouldn’t hurt your pockets and of course a nice ambiance to go with that.

I live fifteen minutes away from Cubao and the establishment has been up and running for the past eight or nine years, sad to say, this is my first time to visit the place. I took it for granted. Though I frequent Cubao and most of my boring days are spent there, every time I would pass by Cubao Expo and see Bellini’s from afar, I would say “next time next time…” Now.. I get to experience it myself with my love one. Can’t wait for tonight… I hope he likes it too... :)

No comments: