Friday, August 19, 2005

my first post...

I lost the first blog I made here ages ago. I forgot the password and username... hehehe! Hay... that's me! Always forgetting things... Dami kasing iniisip lately. So many changes and responsibilities. In an hour or two, i'll be having my second meeting with our lawyer. Goodness! On a friday night still doing business. Sana mag cancel sya. Sana.

I still have that hang-over (hang-over sa katatawa) from last night's KTV session with Jai and our friends from Marikina. Grabe! Ate Tina got really drunk... magdive ba naman sa table. Buti nalang at di nabasag yung mga bottles at ang pulutan! buti at di natapon. Nawala lasing ko dun ah! Drama kasi ni Ate Tina e. Got home mga 1:30am na yata. Still watched a late show till 3am. I couldn't sleep, with all that alcohol, sleep didn't came easy. Hhhmm....

It's almost eight...

Later.

No comments: