Friday, April 20, 2007

Jet's Birthday

Yesterday was Jet's 24th birthday...

We didn't have anything planned.

But his father did.

Actually, I had one but due to unavoidable circumstances and WRONG TIMING EVER! I had to scratch it and just greeted him. Plain and simple. Perhaps next week everything will be clear… Not to late to give him my present… Hahaha!!!

My real gift though was given a week early - a couple of shirts from TOP40 are all he asked from me. No surprises he said, no expensive gifts this time. Just shirts that made me.. well us... travel from Quezon City to SM South (?)… At first I told him I’ll just give him the money and let him buy the shirts because I was thinking he lives within the area so he could go there anytime (so heartless of me) and I didn’t really want to go there that time, nalalayuan ako… but he insisted that I should go with him. So I did! Nagshopping narin ako. Ang loko! Dalhin ba ako sa Mall Hehehe!!! What should a girl do when she’s in a mall? Eh di magshopping! Hahaha! Magtiis sya.

So anyway, last night Jet and I went to Bangkal, Makati. His grandmother prepared something for him. Everybody was there. Tito Ramon, Nanay Magda and Tatay Ado, Fritz, Shang, Ana (tito ramon’s sister), her husband Noli and their baby Miguel. I was so nervous… Ewan ko ba, although I’ve been there a couple of times already and have met his grandparents, I still feel so anxious.

The pansit was great and the barbecue I loved. Plus the menudo that I didn’t recognized but also loved.

Tita Dolly (Jet’s mother) and Fatima (his sister) called from New Jersey and talked to all of us.

It was a nice dinner. Nakakatawa. Especially when Nanay Magda cried after talking to Fatima and when Jet saw her crying and asked her why she’s crying… Her answer made all of us laugh… “Masarap kasi yung pansit e!” Umiiyak yan ha at the same time ngumunguya ng pansit… Hahaha! She’s a funny old lady. Funny funny funny…

Miguel was so cute… Ang puti puti! He likes to make these sounds as if he’s talking to you and he smiles a lot… Nakakatunaw talaga ng puso ang mga baby na ngumingiti sayo… They have this effect na parang kahit may dinadala kang problema o sama ng loob o galit tapos once ngumiti sila… nagiging okay na. Ewan…

Anyway, we had out kodakan moment…



Nanay Magda - busy sa pagaayos ng mga pabaon...

Baby Miguel - already asleep, too bad I wasn't able to take his picture while he was awake.

Noli and Tatay Ado

Fritz, Me with my baons and Anna

Kulit ni Jetong eh... Sabi ko ayaw ko magpapicture eh... Me, with my freddy krueger (yan ang tawag ni Jet eh) favorite blouse... Hehehe!

Shang with Tito Ramon

Take 1

Take 2 - Sabi Tito Ramon kelangan sarado ang polo dahil mukha daw syang manginginom... Hehehe! Kaso naka ngiwi naman si Jetong.

Take 3 - Ayan! Ok na!

The birthday boy with his Papa. Mukha daw syang bafing dito... Nakakatakot na bafing if ever!

Made me miss my own family and think of what used to be... Oh well... that's life I guess... :(

After dinner Jet and I had our usual tea before going home. Then we watched 10 Items Or Less by Morgan Freeman… By 1:30am He went home na.

No comments: