Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Monday

I was supposed to just watch DVD the whole day (after I’ve bathe my three babies) and go to Cubao to buy a few things when Mariel asked me what my plans were for the day. Then it got me thinking, why not visit that girl for a change. Go to Makati and spend some time with her.

I asked a few more friends if they want to come along. Jai was the only one available. She has a few hours to spare before going to work.

The ride from Quezon City to Makati was pretty fast. It took us more or less 30 minutes to get there. Maybe because it was a holiday and a lot of people are still on their way back to Manila from a very long vacation and of course work is out – for most of the establishments there.

When we arrived in Greenbelt 3, surprisingly walang tao masyado. Went straight to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf to wait for Mariel. Dun ang maraming tao. It took me a while to get our orders. 10 years in the making! Hehehe!

When Mariel arrived we did nothing but talked and talked about our relationships (bad and good), stuff and people watch and after a while nagutom ako and asked them kung gusto nila magearly dinner bacause Jai had to leave by 8pm. I told Mariel let's try something new na wala sa Cubao... Hehehe!

We ate at Mr. Rockefeller (by Oyster Boy). We tried their Rockefeller Oysters that was amazing. Love it really! More than Mannang’s.


Mariel had soup. I forgot to take a picture of it. It smelled so nice though; I think it tasted good as well.

Jai had a Cheeseburger.


And I had their Rockefeller Cheeseburger. I loved the fries.


Kwentuhan galore parin kami more so when Jai left. Before I knew it, it was already 8:30pm and Mariel has work pa the next day at 7am so we had to call it a night.

We should do that more often. Have dinners or afternoon teas. Looking forward to it!



A few more pictures were taken by a waiter with a shakey hand... Kainis... Sayang we all look nice pa naman... Hehehe!





~~~~

My Holy week was spent mostly at home. After Holy Thursday (my Bisita Iglesia with Jet) I just stayed at home with Nanay and our Angels. I had nothing to do but watched DVD’s and I cleaned my closet! Hehehe! So many clothes to discard. Old clothes that haven’t been worn yet have been rediscovered. “Meron pala akong ganito?!” you could hear from me amidst all the clothes piled up on my bed and my floor. “Kasya pa!” was the second one. It took me almost two days to get it done.

Now, I’m a happy girl with a clean closet! Hehehe! Babaw ko talaga!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

wish i was there guys.. mukhang ang sarap nung food!!!! can't wait till july!