Friday, September 07, 2007

Childhood Survey

1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
- I was born during the 70’s but grew up knowing the late 80’s and early 90’s

2. Where were you born?
- from what I’ve heard I was born in Alabang, Muntinlupa

3. What city did you grow up in?
- the city I love, Quezon City

4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
- of course, although I never had a chance to go out in the street and play with the other kids… I lived a very comfortable and sheltered life.

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- a cashier in a grocery store… I don’t know why… It seemed fun back then…

6. What do you want to be now?
- a housewife… if that’s possible. I mean, I want to take care of my family, a hands-on mom and serve my husband. That’s my dream now.

7. Were you a fun little kid?
- hhmm… I had my own world… Hehehe… I was shy and I think I still have that in me.


8. What was your first best friend's name?
- Christabelle, I don’t know what happened to her. She just stopped talking to me because of some riff between her yaya and my yaya. Then there was Charisma, she migrated in Canada when we started highschool. For a time we would send letters then she stopped writing. Sad.. I still miss her.

9. Is he/she still your friend?
- I lost touch with them already.

10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
- Stella Maris. St. Therese. Roosevelt Memorial Highschool. St. Bridget School. La Salle Dasma. St. Paul College Q.C. AMA. East Rizal

11. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
- growing up, neither. As I mature and until now, I wished that I was close to them.

12. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
- tape! New Kids On The Block at 75.00 each!

13. How old is a good age to have kids?
- ideally, it would be between 25 to 30. but then, it depends on your status (financially). Like me, I’m turning 30 in a few months and still I remain unmarried and no kid so far. Though I’m really hoping to have one already.

14. Are you scared of anything?
- aren’t we all? the uncertain things… the future…

15. What was your favorite class in elementary school? And the Worst?
- Practical Arts, Filipino and the worst… as always.. Math… Hehehe!

16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
- during my elem days my Yaya took care of my baon – no money yet and during my highschool days I have a packed lunch and money just in case…

17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
- I was such a clumsy kid then… I had a few minor accidents. I broke my left arm, siguro dun nabuo yung high tolerance ko sa physical pain… I suffered for a long time but didn’t tell any soul about it…

18. Were you a mean kid?
- never… I was shy… being bullied but my yaya would come to rescue me and even my teachers…. Kaya medyo hate ako ng mga classmates ko… pero in the end.. I became independent and my classmates loved me na…

19. Favorite board game of all time?
-millionaire used to play it with my sisters.

20. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
- House… but I love watching She-ra back then.

21. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
- it is something that we all shouldn’t forget… sometimes when life’s hard you should try to look at it through a child’s eye to appreciate it and make things a little easier… We shouldn’t take life too seriously… Life’s short to be lived like that….

No comments: