Friday, September 07, 2007

Hey You!

What's up blog? It been weeks again...

~~~~

Last time I was here I was talking about my excitement of HP7. Finished the book a day and a half later. Loved it of course, except the last part... Too cheesy... Hehehe! I’ll miss Harry and all the characters terribly…

~~~~

Almost two months of hiatus… Jeez… I just didn’t feel like writing anything here. Though as always, many things have happened in my so called life.

~~~~

People will try to bring me down. Do everything they could to make me the villain. But then, I know the truth will always come out. I’m just waiting for that day to come; I know it’ll be soon. Very soon.

Hopefully, the people who are trying to destroy me will be put in their proper place. Yes! “Ganun ganun lang yun!” You know who you are…. All I can say is “maghanda na kayo!” You won’t like what’s coming... Bwahahaha! :p

~~~~

Things that I should have done over the weeks:

I should have had my passport renewed already. But then, my laziness is taking the better part of me. I don’t know why… If I want to celebrate my big 30th birthday with my friends in Singapore and Malaysia, I better get off my lazy ass and get my passport fix. Damn it! What the hell am I waiting for? I have all my supporting documents… Gawd!!!

I should have bought that External HDD for my laptop already! I’m way behind Grey’s Anatomy and Heroes… No more downloading episodes from Torrent. Whhaaaa!!!

I should have visited my gynecologist, but no sirree… I’m too lazy (again) to visit her. Whaaa!!!

But I’m quite happy with a few accomplishes I’ve made these few weeks:

I’ve brought my doggies to their vet and had their long overdue shots.

Bought the Havaianas that I’ve desired for months, the WonderWoman brown (it’s my current favorite!)

Finally, National Bookstore is on sale and bought some books I love… One of them is Hugs for Dog Lovers… Hehehe!

Bought a couple of gadgets… this I love love love! - Though Jet’s been telling me that all of them are liabilities and are not assets. So what?! As long as it serves me its purpose (for now)… I’m not going to sell them or up grade – not in a couple of years or so by then I know they would be worth a lot less. But I don’t really care. If he’s a sneaker and CD addict, I’m a gadget freak! We all have our own weaknesses… Hehehe!

Discoveries I’ve made:

I love watching Morgan Spurlock’s show 30 days. Watch it (and hopefully learn from it) and see the different lives in both fences.

I got to know Morgan from his work in a docu about eating only fast food for 30days. And I’m so happy that he came up with this kind of show. Although medyo bitin sya… More episodes please…

I’ve discovered Reyes Barbeque and looove their food! Although limited to five selections lang ang menu nila, I still crave for them. There’s the Chicken, Grilled Liempo, Pork Barberque, Pusit, and Bangus Belly… That’s it! (if my memory serves me right). Plus it’s cheap and big serving pa (in Gateway Mall).

I’m thankful that:

Even though Nanay’s not here with us, she’s okay and I hope would continue to be okay. I just miss her.

Kuya Tony for making and spending for our whole house to be WIFI ready (is that the right term? Hehehe!)

I’m thankful that Ate Cindy and Ate Jean have reconnected and bonded last month and that she is now okay with her work and her whole family safely relocated to Toronto.

We’re still above water…. Though a lot of problems came our way, we’re still surviving it. Happy still.

Jet’s doing well with work. He’s enjoying his new hobby… Shopping! Hehehe! Be, easy there!

We’re okay… I’m getting used to our situation. And to our coffee time together… nothing’s change. We could still sit there and talk about anything and everything for hours without getting bored with each other. He said misses that… I miss that too.

Friends. Friends who are still there beyond time and space. Thank you ladies! Hope to see some of you soon! *wink*

Things that I am looking forward to in the coming months:

Nanay’s 83rd birthday… However, I’m not sure if I get to celebrate it with her… depending on our current situation. Hhmm… we’ll see.

The trip to visit Flo in Singapore and Hazel in Malaysia with the rest of P10 Manila…. Hopefully by the end of October, just in time for my birthday…

Someone’s homecoming! A much awaited event! Finally!

Redemption…

And Christmas of course!

~~~~

That's just about it... Teehee!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

mare... so much stuff happening and so many things to do... hope you're okay despite the hectic life..

ang passport irenew na!!!! :)

see you soon!

Anonymous said...

ate na-miss kita.
TC po. muah2x!
gudluck sa upcoming events! ^_^