Monday, May 10, 2010

Surprise Surprise!!!

Last Friday night, I was on my way to work when I saw my good old brother. The second from the eldest. He said he has a gift for me. Advance birthday gift. I laughed when I heard him say that. I didn't believe him until he gave me a small box. WTF! A new cellphone! Hahaha!!! Is this for real?? I kept asking him. "So what's the catch?" He said nothing. Just a gift. Talk about surprises.

Well actually, he bought the phone for himself. Over excited kasi. He didn't test if he'll be comfortable using that kind of unit. But then, good thing he didn't like it! I was there for the hand-me-down! Love it!

Although at first, I had a hard time navigating, it will take some time to get used to it. It's fun! Plus Kuya had a 4gig (expandable till 8gig) memory card thrown with it. Can't wait to load all those nice songs I got from a friend.

Samsung GT-S3653W and my other phone E63 (both black) has a new partner now. New cellphones, new numbers. Out with the old, in with the new! Hehehe!!!

Thanks brother dearest! :)


No comments: