Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Night

After our APE yesterday, together with Choi and Ron, Love and I went to Yoohoo! for a couples night out. It was fun. Last minute gimik. Originally Love and I just planned to have a quiet evening at his place. But then, bonding with another couple is much better.

Went there and the place was packed had to wait for at least 10minutes to get a table. Ordered Sisig, inihaw na tenga (very yummy!), bbq (the best!), inihaw na pwet ng manok for Ron, and fries for me, had two orders of them, been craving for it for the past few days and 3 buckets of Red Horse. Wonderful night!

We planned to go out of town as we celebrate out first year in our job. I'm excited! Hopefully matuloy sya. :P

After Yoohoo! went to his place.

Now, I'm home at last. Missed my room, missed my bed. Alone at last after one week... :)

Awat muna sa kulitan at minsang pikunan at away. Hehehe!

No comments: