Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chicken Mami House 1958


Crispy Pancit Canton (with the bread P168.00) , Pork Siomai (P20 per pc. it's siksik and very big!),
Fried Bread, Red Gulaman (P68.00 a bit expensive) and
Lumpiang Shanghai with Fried Rice (P68.00)



This was our second time to try out this new restaurant beside our office. I forgot to take pictures of what we ordered. It was really good. My Love liked the chicken mami and I liked their big siomai. We had their set meal for two which was two siopao - your choice if asado or I forgot the other one! Hehehe! But also good coz the bread was really siksik and the palaman is not your usual siopao, very yummy! And two chicken mami.

Last night before work I had some craving for their food. Posting this makes me want to go back again! Whaaa!!!

No comments: