Monday, February 26, 2007

3 years...

Last night, Jet and I celebrated our anniversary with a nice dinner at Manong’s in Alabang. Although it’s been three days since the exact date, Sunday was our (his) only available day because of work (during his transition period). Nonetheless, things went well.

He brought me to this nice resto in Alabang. Sabi nga nya amidst the high buildings meron palang ganung resto within the area. Nice daw and I’ll like the food. Pinagyayabang nya talaga. He was right. I liked the ambiance, place and very inexpensive foods. Wala masyadong tao and traffic. Tahimik. We had an early dinner. Konting reminiscing of our three years together at isang blooper… Kasi I ordered Shrimp Tempura, si Jet being so makulit, maski he knows allergic sya sa shrimp, ayun, pasaway… Kumain parin! After a few seconds namamaga na ang ear nya.. Hahaha!!! Buti nalang I’m always ready with my medicines. Ever since he had an episode when we went to Puerto Galera, I always see to it that I have them in my bag incase he’ll need it. A few minutes later he was okay.





After our dinner we went to ATC… Lakad lakad lang… He was asking me if I like to have our night cap… Sabi ko sobrang busog pa ako. Around 8pm we went home nalang. I would rather spend time with him at home. Just the two of us…

We spent the rest of the evening watching stuff from Youtube (and doing other stuff…Hhmmm…) We had a blast watching Shaider, New Kids On The Block, Menudo and all those things that reminded us of our childhood. Hehehe!

By 2am I was convincing him to sleep over… But because of a clip we saw from Hurricane Katrina Animal Rescue, he suddenly felt an urge to see his pet. I understood him. Maski ako eh… I wanted to cry and embrace all my babies. So sabi ko “sige you go home nalang, we’ll see each other naman on Thursday before I leave for Baguio”…

That’s how we celebrated our anniversary. Nothing extra ordinary really, even so, I love spending the whole day with him maski wala kaming ginagawa at nakatunganga lang dito sa house…


No comments: