Monday, February 05, 2007

Books


I’ve decided to read again.

A few days ago I bought a couple of books by Paulo Coelho, The Devil & Miss Prym and Warrior of the Light at Sketch Books Greenbelt 3. I was thinking of ways to kill my idle time, mostly at night. Then going back to my first passion came into mind. Reading. It is also a great way of not missing Jet, who is already working from Tuesday to Saturday, 3pm to 11pm… And I wanted to rekindle my relationship with Paulo Coelho. The last book I read written by him was Eleven Minutes and that was ages ago…

I’ve already started Warrior of the Light…

Last night, while lounging at Fez with Jet (at Serendra) I remember there is “A Different Bookstore” located at the same vicinity. So I told him I’ll just check the place while he waits for our orders. There, I bought another couple of books, one by Paulo - The Zahir and the other a paperback copy of The Eldest (I’ve been waiting for it) by Christopher Paolini.

Hay… I hope I’ll be able to read all of them. To think that I still have two books by Coelho that I haven’t touch yet, The Pilgrimage and The Fifth Mountain and one that I’ve started to read months ago but wasn’t able to finish, The Valkyries. They’re all gathering dust on my table… Hehehe!!! So guilty!

But I’m making a resolution (for the Chinese New Year)… I’m going to read all of them within the year.

Good luck to me… But then… If Harry Potter Book 7 comes out… Well… I will make an exemption…. Hope that it’ll have a GOOD ending though…

Happy reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you! =)
enjoy reading!

I also love the work of Paulo Coelho!
Do you know that he has a newsletter?
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
You can also go to his blog and comment with other readers your
impressions... http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
it's simply wonderful!

Best wishes!

Ina said...

thank you for the informations!

his works are so amazing... i don't know how to describe it...

he is simply amazing...

thank you for dropping by... :)

Anonymous said...

welcome :)
i absolutly agree with you!