Friday, August 07, 2009

Broken

I got this letter yesterday.

I broke down.

ina,
hindi ko alam kung paano ko sisimulan ito, masyado nang unfair para sa iyo itong nararamandaman ko. i need a break. i miss myself so much...walang ibang involve kundi sarili ko lang.sana maintindihan mko. i just wanted to spend time with myself and work. ilagay muna natin ang relationship natin into hold. i just simply need time and space. hindi ko na kasi kayang itago ito e. habang wala ako, please go on with the stuff ur doing. get a job take care of our mandy and edong.ayoko ng magsosoli ka ng gamit ko..ganun din ako.ur name will always be with me....pls don't think that i'll throw away our 5 wonderful years. i promise i'll be back.....i will ofcourse miss you.you will always be my BE
jetong

I just couldn't phantom the pain. I threw up three times.

How would you react if your love one broke up with you thru an email?

I was shocked. I didn't see it coming. I thought everything was okay with us. Because we made a promise to tell each other if there is something wrong, if we feel something like this. But he didn't. HE TOOK THE EASIEST WAY OUT FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP.

Why? So many questions left unanswered... I'm lost. I'm still in that stage where in everything hasn't sinked in yet. I feel betrayed. I feel sad. I feel lonely. I feel so alone. The last person I thought I could trust with my life and with my heart left me. He left me in pieces. He broke my heart. He broke my soul.

Five years. Five years, just gone in one email.

Where do I start?

If only you could fast forward everything to the day where in you don't remember him anymore and the pain he gave you.

It's so hard to go home, to my room. Where in we shared a lot of things together. It's so hard to look around and not see him, feel him, smell him.

Why? Why? Why?

I want to drown my misery. I want to feel numb. If only there is something you could take to make everything go away. If only I could erase the last five years of my life..

Where and how will I begin to pick the pieces?

No comments: