Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WTF?

After a break up what do you do?

I sulked.

I sulked. I cried. I sulked. I cried. I sulked.

Then...

After walking around with a heavy heart, yesterday I finally WOKE UP - from whatever rotten pit I was swimming in for almost a month now.

Just one text message triggered it.

Last Sunday... actually around 12:58AM, the he who must not be named (according to Mariel), sent a text message... “I'm so sorry for everything. I'm a bad person.” Ahh.. Hello! You're not a bad person... YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!

A JERK...

I replied with a message thinking that, “I think he is okay and I think he is ready to talk yada yada yada.. as in talk”. But he didn't replied. I sent him another message again... because I'm so stupid – “I miss you” stupid really! AND HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING... I tried calling him and he wouldn't pick up... I got the message... “DON'T CALL HIM DON'T TEXT HIM BUT HE COULD TEXT YOU.”

GOD! What does this effing guy wants from me???


I just don't get it! Why send a effing “sorry” message then don't respond!?!

I really am trying to be nice after all WHAT HE DID to me. I TRIED TO BE NICE. Really. But this effing guy is just pushing it. I just gave in to my anger and told him a piece of my mind. And miraculously... I felt a heavy load was lifted from my chest. I felt.... HAPPY. I felt free. I felt as light as a balloon floating in the sky. I FELT FREE!!!

Mariel was right... I need to feel the anger. The more I hold it back, the more I got depress and couldn't focus on myself. I think the depression I felt was anger I was holding in. Hhmm...

What a realization...

I just wish that men, a effing BOY for that matter, would stick to whatever decision they've made. HAVE THE BALLS to tell to your partner if you want out. AND EFFING GROW UP!!!

Now, on to a much better news...

I'm off to Coron, Palawan next week. For a four day-three night vacation...

A very timely vacation..

New start for me...

Time to unwind and be happy...

A VERY MUCH NEEDED VACATION!!!! Yahooooo!!!!!!

No comments: