Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hahaha!!!

What is it like working in a call center? Well it is something that I didn’t expect that I would like and that I would enjoy. Honestly at first I was having a hard time adjusting with the work hours, especially when we got pulled out from our original account and was trained for five days – only! and was transferred to a different market and got a new schedule. It was one hell of transition. But in the end it was worth it… Why? Because I got to notice someone I would like on the floor... Hahaha!!! Actually it is not my priority at all. I discovered him by accident. I just used to see him every now and then but I was so occupied with my own work that I would think of him in passing. But right after our training, and we learned how petiks the new market was – at first, we had nothing to do at times, I found myself staring at him every chance I get. Hahaha! Parang highschool! Our bay was just next to theirs and I wouldn’t have a hard time finding him. Then, one day, during our petiks moment my friend, Dhez and I got to talk about him and Dhez started teasing me about him and when he passed by my station because at that time I was by the aisle. God! I was so embarrassed! I knew he heard Dhez because he looked at me. Para talagang highschool!!! Hahaha! Now, I don’t know if it’s by chance or whatever because I don’t want to give any meaning to it, he would seat where I’m facing. Shit talaga! Just like today, there are times that I would catch him staring at me and he would catch me staring at him and there was an instant that I was hiding behind my monitor and he would stand up, pretend to do something or whatever and I would catch him staring at me. Haaay! Ano ba un?! Hahaha!!! I’m not in love okay… I just like looking at him. At seven in the morning, he is someone I look forward to seeing everyday. He’s so yummy to look at… Hahaha!!!


Alex is another story. My teammate, actually I don’t know when it started, maybe during one of our drinking session. It began as a joke. I would tease him and everybody would tease us. Then during Jev’s birthday (Dhez’s husband), Alex and I became boyfriend and girlfriend for the night! Hahaha! Because RJ was teasing us and wouldn’t stop, until Alex told him yes we are an item and we held hands all night. But it was only because RJ wouldn’t stop and because of the alcohol.. Hahaha!!!! After the party, the whole team learned about that joke time we had and begun teasing us and Alex and I would pretend to be bf and gf on the floor.. Hahaha! It’s funny because he is not my type at all and I just find him very mabait and so serious with work. (We got to share our life story during one of the weekends we were forced to go to work and there was no call at that time.)


During our team building, we had this “honoring time” where in we talk about each other and saying only the positive things… When it was my turn and Alex was about to say something about me… the whole team erupted with laughter and kept teasing us. They called us Mommy and Daddy because we were the ones involved in the kitchen, while Alex was cooking our dinner, I was preparing our table. Hahaha! It was so fun… I kept asking Alex if he’s getting pikon na… And he would say no naman… Its all for fun though… Until now.. we would tease each other na kami na nga… and I would ask him “why sinagot mo na ba ako?” in which he would gladly say “matagal na kaya!” and the team would tease us endless… Dhez is the culprit though… She is pushing me towards Alex… Hahaha!!! Not yet Dhez.. I’m not ready for another relationship again… I want to enjoy every moment muna of being single.


I remember what one of my highschool buddy told me… “dyan nagsisimula yan.. sa tukso-tukso, one thing you know, kayo na pala….” Hahaha!!! Maybe, maybe not...


We’ll see…. Hahaha!!!



1 comment:

tet said...

kilig moment @ work!?! highschool!!! waaaaaaa!!!!!!! =)