Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday mornings...

I know we had the same work days and I know practically his schedule now… Hehehe!!! But what surprises me is that I see him much often now even though he should be on the floor but he’ll be in the pantry when it’s my lunch and I would find him in Hacienda when we’re about to go home. Crazy coincidence….


I don’t want to assume things because mahirap umasa diba? Hirap madisappoint… But I love seeing him around though… Hehehe… And trying to figure out what the heck is it tattooed on his neck! My friends can’t read it either… All the more curious I am…


I didn’t see him last Saturday and all my teammates were looking for him too… I learned from TL Jei-Ar that he came to work late - around 11am and I was home by then… Oh well… I’ll see him on later hopefully…


But then, Michigan people will have a different bay na… Huhuhu!!!


~~~~


Saturday night was Dhezie’s birthday dinner. Went there a little bit late because I woke up late and had a little bit of stomach ache too. Ako pa daw yung malapit lang ang house tapos ako pa daw ang late.. Hehehe!!! I was supposed to be there around 7am kaso I woke up at 7:30pm took time to get ready and finally when I’m all dressed up sumakit naman ang tiyan ko… Finally at 9:30pm I was bound to her place which is only a 5minute ride from my place… I arrived finding Ron and her husband already there, Kim and her girlfriend Joey, Benny and his boyfriend Jovan and Dhezie’s friends Joseph and Anthony… Nagiinuman na sila.. I brought with me some of the left over alcohol from our team building – 2 grand matador 1 liter each – which was consumed in less than an hour I think… Hay! Then Ruby came, Madam and TL Jei-Ar… Kwentuhan and more alcohol was bought.


Then TL and I got to talk about the guy I like. That’s when he told me he was late earlier kaya di ko sya nakita. Jei-Ar and another TL- JM calls him “angas factor” daw… Hindi daw sya ganun ka guapo… which I find true… hindi sya ganun ka guapo, pero may dating! Hehehe! May angas! We agreed that he speaks English really good and sounds even better… Some of my friends ang biruan namin tungkol sa kanya is that “parang di ka daw bubuhayin sa kama!” Hahaha!!! Syeet! He’s not that tall, pero maputi at malinis tingnan… I find him really nice to look at… Everytime na naiisip kong napapagod nako mag take ng calls, all I have to do is think about seeing him at 6:00am in the morning and all will be worth it na… Hahaha!!! Really.. minsan, naiisip ko lang na makikita ko na sya in a few more hours and everything will be well… Nakakalokah…


TL Jei-Ar said he would find a way to speak to him and find out his name… Ha! Para talagang highschool feeling ko.. May crush crush pang nalalaman ang gagah! Oh well.. He is one of the reasons why I love working though aside from having good friends and not having a boring weekend anymore…


Anyways, back to Dhezie’s birthday dinner. Love the kare-kare though… maski unti lang kinain ko dahil masakit parin ang tiyan ko… Got a chance to speak with Anthony and learned that he lives one street away from me lang pala… He was a bit drunk narin Hehehe…. Ang kulit kulit about Baliwag Lechon insisting that we owned the place.. Hahaha!!! Around 4am narin ako nakauwi… Didn’t drink that much though…


Sunday… woke up at around 8:30am… Spent the whole day with my Edward… Ang kulit kulit.. haba narin ng hair nya… Walang ginawa kundi mangulit at mangagat… Hay! Watched TV and DVD the whole day.. By 5:30pm I was asleep already and now… Woke up at 2:30am.. Nothing to do.. Hahaha!!! Edward’s gone… back to his cage.. Didn’t realized that Jenelyn took him na…


Hmmm… Need to go St Joseph later.. was not able to go last night… Hay….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's so nice to hear...i'm so happy for you...keep it up! pwede ba. kung ok lang. post new pics of edward and mandy...