Monday, March 01, 2010

Empathy!!!

I had a coaching with my TL Red last Saturday. Actually it was a performance review as by March 7, we will be officially regularized by our company. (Yes! After months of hard work, everything paid off.)

I'm doing very well with my OPI, second highest for Team Red (as per February). My attendance for the first quarter of the year is okay. So far no absences and lates yet. Just have to maintain this till the end of March and I'll have that quarterly bonus! In our team, I'm the only one candidate for it. As far as performance wise, my documentation is 99%, AHT is below 600, my only problem is my QA. I always get a mark down for "empathy" as I'm always tamad making my empathy statements. But if only I could just get my heart into it, as per TL said "Think of what it could do to your OPI if you get high a score with your QA.. Think of it... You're in a good position na. Konting trabaho nalang sa empathy"... And as what my friend Mariel also told me, "Mars, baklain mo ang tawag mo!" Hahaha!

I promised myself beginning March I will do that. Empathy! Empathy! Empathy!


Seriously, I didn’t think that I’ll ever enjoy working in a call center. But I am. I didn’t even know I could excel in a job like this. When my TL asked me what my goal is, I didn’t tell him that I wanted to be trainer. One thing I’m sure of, I don’t want to be a TL because basing it from all the work loads my TL has everyday… Kakapagod kaya! Hahaha! Secretly, being a Trainer is what I really like to do someday.


But for the meantime, gain more knowledge and experiences. Do my job well, and make every call a good, quality call, maski buraot ang mga lintek na mga customer na yan… Hahaha!!! As what my philosophy is, all work stops when I leave the office. I don’t bring the stress and angst at home. I don’t want and will not be affected by bad calls. Ganun talaga… There are good days and there are bad days… Learn to separate yourself from all the calls you get. I’m not an irate agent… Too soft spoken pa nga daw. Hahaha! But when it’s called for, I do get a little authoritative with the customer…


Hay... Life nga naman… I’m doing good… I’m doing good…


Life is Good!



xoxox


(and cross my fingers na hindi na kami malipat ng State… Hopefully, it is final that we will stay with Michigan… rumors are circulating that in a few more months we’ll get transferred to Indiana or worse… I don’t know what to call it… worse or better… be super agents “daw”…. Whatever that means… that scares the heck out of me…)

No comments: