Sunday, March 21, 2010

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!


Last day of shift, TL Red approached me with TL Tony from New England. They said they have to take my picture. I asked why and what for? And TL Red it has something to do with me being a top agent for our team for the month of February! Huwaaat!!!! Me?? Top agent for the month of February for our team! I was repeating every word he was saying… My Gad! I was really surprised and I didn’t expect it! And of all the days, they chose to take my picture today when I didn’t have any make up on and I had only 4 hours of sleep… Bummer! But I was happy… TL Red said I should feel proud because not everybody has the chance to be one. By Tuesday shift, my face will be plastered in all the plasma TV’s on the floor together with other team’s top agent!!! Whaaaaaa!!!


~~~~


Saturday night went to Dhezies house at around 11pm to have a drinking session with Ruby, Anthony and Mike, just the five of us. It was fun. Kwentuhan lang about our lives at makinig sa videoke night ng kapitbahay nila Dhez. Hehehe! After six bottles of Redhorse, as a celebration narin for being a top agent, I bought five more bottles of Redhorse. Unang sumuko si Ruby. Well actually she was not drinking much and she went home ahead of me na. Then last two bottles si Dhez naman ang sumuko na and went up and slept already… Hahaha! So for the remaining tagayan, it was only me, Mike and Anthony… Pasulpot-sulpot si Jev to check on us. Finally when I took the last shot na, sabi ko I have to go home na. Maliwanag na kaya! It’s 6am! Hahaha!!! They were convincing me to sleep over nalang.. Sabi ko naman my house is like less than 3 minutes away lang naman and besides Ate Lita will kill me if she learns I didn’t come home.


It was fun seeing Anthony again and meeting Mike.


And now lazy Sunday afternoon nursing a bad hang-over! God! Woke up with a splitting headache! The only part I hate about drinking too much is the next day and when I’m forced to throw up to get rid of the alcohol in my system. I hate it! As much as I could I don’t want to throw-up. I was planning pa naman to go to Cubao and have coffee sana and buy some stuff… Hay I was too lazy… Just spend the day with Edward nalang. Watching whatever on the TV…


Another weekend is gone… Another work week ahead… Hay!!!! Oh my gad! Mamaya na pala ung mga pictures namin makikita! Whaaaa!!!!! Parang ayokong pumasok! Hehehe!

No comments: