Monday, August 30, 2010

Banchetto, 8.28.2010

Last day of shift, we were supposed to have our breakfast at McDonalds as we usually do but then we decided to go to Banchetto for a change.

Before lunch actually we were planning to go to Banchetto already but then Armie and Jane asked us to join them at Tiende for our lunch, medyo sawa na sa pantry food. Hehehe!!! For just 75.00 you have a 1pc bbq, a cup of rice and a generous serving of sisig, medyo nabusog na kami and decided to cancel Banchetto na. But then, I said maki-usi lang tayo though he's been there before and it's my first time, I just want to see the food.

From a far, you could see the smoke na and smell the food. Sa amoy palang medyo na umay na ako. Hehehe! Daming food! I love the barbecue! The crowd's mostly from call centers and a few foreigners here and there and people dressed in their pajamas.

Still full from our lunch, we just tried a couple of sticks of isaw and tenga and shared a monster(?) burger. Na medyo he didn't like and honestly I didn't like too. Medyo bland ang taste and the bread was mostly hangin. I don't know why people are falling in line sa medyo over rated na burger. I miss Bite Club! I'll take him there one of these days. Love the mango melon juice though, taste just right.

While waiting for our burger that took like 30mins to cook, saw mharz, cat and mildred who didn't stop teasing us to death! Kalerky!!! Cat who couldn't stop taking our pictures. Pampam na sa floor hanggang sa labas pampam parin! Anoh bah! :p

Before sunrise we went home na. I still want to go back and try some pasta and mouth watering viands and cakes. Hay!

No comments: