Monday, August 23, 2010

Hay...

Jovani and Benny


I can't believe the weekend is gone already. Another work week ahead though I didn't go to work today as I feel so tired and my whole body aches. I'm wondering why... hhmm... :p

After last Thursday shift, I stayed at his place and went to work together for Friday shift and I went home Saturday morning.

It was nice. It was not planned. Had to buy clothes at Tiendesitas and had to endure my co-workers jokes about my clothes not ironed out. Buti nalang I have extra undies! Hahaha!!!

Sunday, met with him in Cubao to buy his shoes and while having coffee at Starbucks, I called Benny to just say hi. At ayun nag-aya magtwo buckets daw. At kahit he's in Makati, sugod ang lola mo sa Cubao with his jowa. Saya naman... Ester came too as she's in Farmers lang daw. Ayun... biglaang inuman session. Masaya talaga pag di planned eh. Mga tipong biglaan lang.

Ordered two buckets of San Mig, Sisig Kilaw (everbody loved it), Sisig tuna, French Fries, Gerry's Fried Chicken and Mango Juice for Ester.

After Gerry's went to his place and I went home around 4am today.

So tired but happy. He went to work and I didn't. Hehehe!!!


love the new phone ester!




No comments: