Sunday, August 22, 2010

For You....

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,but because it sees more it is willing to see less.

Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

At any rate, let us love for a while, for a year or so, you and me. That's a form of divine drunkenness that we can all try.

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.

And you learn that love, true love, Always has joys and sorrow, Seems ever present, Yet is never quite the same, Becoming more than love and less than love, So difficult to define. And you learn that through it all, You really can endure, That you really are strong, That you do have value.

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.

Love knows no reasons,love knows no lies. Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes. But love is not blind, love sees but doesn't mind.

To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

Love is always bestowed as a gift -- freely, willingly, and without expectation.... We don't love to be loved; we love to love.

Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom ones relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.

Love is not just looking at each other, its looking in the same direction.

The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

With love and patience, nothing is impossible.

~~~

Thank you for everything.

For being patient with me, for all the understanding and pangungulit. You make me happy and make me feel so loved and I really do appreciate all the things you do for me.

Thank you for loving me.

No comments: