Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fete De La Musique 2006 Part 2

Fete. The first gig we saw was of Sugarfree. I don’t like them anymore. Mainstream na kasi and boring na song nila. Although I like their “Kwarto” song. It’s “after a break-up” song for me. Hehehe! But yun lang. After hearing them at the Main Stage we met Fritz and his girlfriend Tin, a few chitchat and then we told them we’re heading back to the North Stage for Wunjo. Jet’s crazy about them. And they are the only reason why Jet wants to attend Fete. Because as what we’ve talked about, hindi maganda line-up ngayon and most of the good bands has their own gig in different places around the metro. So it’s a little bit disappointing. Tapos yung magaganda namang bands eh ang lalayo pa ng agwat ng time. Maghihintay ka pa ng matagal tapos the sched we got eh mali pa ata ang time. Ewan ang gulo nga e. But for some reason… as what I’ve told Jet, laging eksakto ang pagdating namin sa mga stages. Like when we arrived in the North Stage, after the band na naabutan namin, it was Wunjo’s turn. But according to the sched dapat Juan Pablo Dream after Shades of Ivory but hindi nga. Pero okay lang. Jet enjoyed every moment of it. He was in heaven! Hehehe! He told me “Be! Pwede na akong masagasaan!” Which I answered with “Hoy! Ihatid mo muna ako bago ka masagasaan!”

Here is Jet’s photo op with the band. He met the band’s manager and she told Jet Wunjo will be playing at 70’s Bistro on July 12. I told Jet we should go there because 70’s Bistro is so close to my place.



No comments: