Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fete De La Musique 2006

I just woke up. Jet’s still asleep, dead tired from last night’s event. My whole body still aches even after a seven hours sleep. I haven’t recovered yet from what happened. Hehehe! Tired but happy… :p

Last night was the 2006 Fete de la Musique (My fourth year and Jet’s third year). The event was held at SM Mall of Asia in Pasay (Pasay nga ba?). It was my first time to go to that place. Man! The place is monstrous! The third biggest mall in the whole Asia! Four times bigger than Megamall! Based sa isang article I read in the news paper. Grabe! After walking a few steps from the parking lot and entering the premises, I was crying for a fucking map! One could really get lost. It’s like a labyrinth of shops and shops and shops and restaurants. Goddamn it! Even a certified mallrat would give up! I did! Nakakahilo talaga!

Well anyway, back to Fete… We arrived at around 6pm, the show started at 4pm and expected to end at 4am the next day. We’ve planned to watch a couple of bands namely Wunjo and Kapatid. And if we could maybe Peacepipe and Coffee Break Island. After contacting Jet’s friends who also went there to see the show, we agreed to meet in front of KFC.

Buton, Andre, Franz, Tata, Payat and Satsu were already there. Usap usap then dahil walang magawa, they decided to ride the “Free-Ride” shuttle around the mall. Eh me being hungry and kj… told Jet na we have dinner nalang muna and join them after the ride. He was a little disappointed but I was not in the mood to join his friends, I was hungry! I know! I know! I can be a bitch! But while walking away from them and seeing them happily waiting the shuttle and seeing Jet’s face… I told him “Sige na nga! Let’s join them…” Ayun! Parang bata! Saya-saya nya… Hehehe! We occupied the second cart. It was fun! We went around the mall and even saw the fireworks. Hangin hangin pa. And we also saw the stages where Fete was held. Konti palang tao but we were excited.

After the ride we decided to eat and told his friends “text text nalang!” We tried the first Japanese restaurant we saw Sakae Sushi. They have the food moving around the restaurant, I don’t know how you call it. But if you want anything or seen the food you want… all you have to do is pick it up from the moving vent or you could use the computer and order your food. Hhmmm…. It’s a little bit expensive. Honestly, I don’t think the food was worth the price. I don’t even like their Ebi Tempura. Mas masarap pa sa Teryaki Boy and mas mura! But we did enjoy the moving vent! Hehehe!


tagal ng gusto ko ahhh...

chow time!!!

aahhh!!!

sarap ba?

okei lang...

busog na....


tara na nood, na tayo concert!!!

No comments: