Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally!


Bowling! Finally after weeks of planning and all the jinxes natuloy rin kaming dalawa.

We played for like an hour and a half but it felt like we played for one whole day.

First game, I won by one point. Second game, Jet won by 10 points and for the third and last game, I won by 14 points! Hehehe! Considering, I was tired already and my period giving me cramps.

On average though, our scores never hit 80! Nakakahiya man… Because it’s been a long long long time since we last played a game. Nevertheless, our main objectives were to have fun and do something together for the first time. And we sure had lots of fun and laughing off our “kanal” na tira and our funny gestures and errors.

Jet, kept telling me na pinagbigyan lang daw nya ako kaya ako nanalo… Okay! Fine! Sabi mo eh! Next time talo ka parin noh! Hehehe!

After bowling, we ate at Nipa Hut. Had a couple of beers and called it a night.

No comments: