Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What the f*ck!!!

I’m a little bit down lately.

Try to mask it. Try to hide things from the people around me.

But I’m close to breaking down.

Really close.

Things are hard.

Really hard.

I don’t know how long I could hold on.

~~~~

Jet and I went out today but no matter how much he tried to make me laugh, I couldn’t bring myself to laugh with him. We played bowling but my score was as low as my mood was. I felt tired after the game. I was not paying any attention to what he talked about. I was pushing his buttons and he almost lost it a couple of times. I feel sorry for him. He had to put up with me the whole time. But I guess that’s love.

I wasn't my old self. I was a bitch. Total bitch! Even seeing Havaianas from Chocolate couldn’t lift my spirit. I was possessed!

~~~~

I don’t know why I’m like this. I’m way past my PMS stage- just had my period so PMS is not the culprit.

Maybe because I feel tired already. Feel tired of what’s happening in my life right now. I couldn’t even make myself cry. I feel that there’s this big black hole inside me that’s eating me ever so slowly....

I couldn’t even finish this damn entry. God! What’s wrong with me!!!

~~~~

I wish that when I sleep tonight, it’ll be gone tomorrow.

Besides, tomorrow’s another day.

No comments: