Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Celebration...

I am currently occupied with my mother’s upcoming birthday this October 21st. Though we never invited anyone in particular (except for my own friends and Jet hehehe!), my Nanay’s birthday is known to all our relatives. So we expect some of them will be coming over to visit her all the same. I pre-ordered her cake from Shoppersville (my favorite bake shop) last Monday. I’ve set aside some money for the food, flowers and a simple decoration. A simple party to celebrate as my Nanay turns 82 years old. Hope everything go well…

At the same time, I’m trying to finish this “special project” of mine for two my closest friends bound to leave in a few weeks. I’m still way behind my schedule. I already doubt if I will finish it on time.

I’m sad because their leaving us mid-November of this year. But I know it is all for their future. Ariesyl is leaving for Australia together with her son and her husband while Hazel is leaving for Malaysia to teach in the University of Nottingham (I’m so PROUD of her!). But that’s another entry.

Next week October 27, I’ll be celebrating my 29th birthday. Yahoo!!! I feel so old already. The next day (28th), I’ll be celebrating it with my high school barkada as I always do for the past years of my life since we got together again after college. Also we are going to celebrate the departure of Ariesyl and Hazel. I’m really really really looking forward to it.

It seems that, the only cure from depression, sadness and trouble is when you surround yourself with the people who really care…. But in a few weeks time…two of them will be far away from me… Huhuhu!!!

Stop it! I’m going to cry now! I don’t want to cry… Enough!

No comments: