Sunday, October 15, 2006

Talk about being stupid!!!

Jai and I (my best friend since high school) for the past month have been spending time together every weekend. We usually have coffee and talk about how our past week was. Yesterday though, we went shopping for some kikay stuff. It’s been a long time since we went shopping together. After dinner we went to Rustan’s at Gateway Mall and both bought this new perfume by Inno Sotto, the designer. It was 60% off. Who could pass that? Plus the fact that it smelled nice. We bought two different scents so that we won’t be caught wearing the same perfume together… Hehehe!!! After that we went to Beauty Bar to look for this certain nail polish that I read in Cosmo but alas it was not available there. The sales lady told me to go to Rockwell and visit Dashing Diva for more choices.. I will if I’ll have time to go there.

Anyways, so failing to buy the polish that I wanted, we looked around the store and were drawn to these tall bottles of perfumes in the center of the shop. We smelled some of them and even tried a couple of scent. I bought one. Mango & Lime by Asquith & Somerset. They really do smell wonderful. Happy with our purchases, we went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and have our usual coffee and cig.

I was so excited with what we bought; I told Jai that I would like to check them out na. So I did! Starting with the Inno Sotto perfumes. The first bottle I opened was not the one that I liked. Grabe! I was surprised and when I opened the other bottle fortunately it was the one Jai wanted. So thinking about what to do with it because I didn’t really liked its musky aroma. Jai said she’ll try to return the item and exchange it with the one I wanted. She was an angel. So off she goes. Waited for her to return and checked the new bottle and seeing and smelling it was the right one; I turned to my Mango & Lime. I was so so so shocked and at the same time so embarrassed thinking about what we both did. Remember, we tried a couple of scent of Asquith & Somerset perfumes. We sprayed some of them on our wrist and arms… Only to find out it was…. a ROOM FRAGRANCE!!!!


Hahaha!!!! Goodness me! I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breath. So embarrassed I don’t want to return to Beauty Bar for the next couple of months!!! Imagine what could have been the sales ladies thinking when they saw us spraying room fragrance to ourselves!!! Two-crazy-STUPID-women!!! Hahaha!!!!

I’m only human. Please don’t be unkind. Please!!! Just laugh with me! :p

I couldn’t bring myself to tell Jet about it. Or else it will be an endless tuksuhan! As if I’m not embarrassed enough! That guy could be really cruel sometimes! Hehehe! Jai on the other hand was cool about it… ice queen! :p

Anyways… Lesson learned: ALWAYS always read the label and inspect the product thoroughly! Okay!? Don’t be stupid like us… Hehehe!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh panu naman ate napaka-ganda kase ng bote eh!kahit ako siguro akalain kong body fragrance yun.apir tayo!

WOW ang sarap ng tsokolate!ahehe!tumulo talaga laway ko!pramis!hehehe...