Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Day

For my birthday this year I’ve decided to celebrate it in a different way. I shared it with two children whose birthday coincides with me.

Emman, just turned one. He’s the nephew of Jenelyn and a grandson of Ate Lita – our angels. Then there’s Indang (a granddaughter of Ate Vivian – also an angel), who turned five. Her only wish (every year) is to be able to blow a birthday candle. And this time she did.

I bought a big birthday cake, balloons and ice cream. I made some loot bags and cooked spaghetti, chicken and hotdogs on stick with mallows and put them in a pineapple (my first time to do it!). Nakakatawa nga ang kinalabasan. Ang haba ng stick parang lilipad yung pineapple! Hehehe!

There were like 20 – 25 people who came, mostly kids and a few friends from Marikina (mga kajamming namin ni Jai sa inuman at kalokohan), one of my inaanak and her family, Jet of course who surprised me with his gift and Jai who came late but nevertheless proved her love for me. Maski kulang pa sa tulog eh pumunta parin ang bruha.

Here are some pictures:

Emman with his cake... see the hotdogs... parang lilipad! Hehehe!

Indang's turn...

kainan na!!!

the ice cream man...

with Ate Tina and Ate Tess

Ate Lita with the goodies

with Brian and Emman... praktis lang po... Hehehe! Cute ng babies!

~~~~

Never thought Jet could be so sweet. Hehehe! Thank you Be!

No comments: