Friday, December 15, 2006

A Slipper, A Guava Dinner and A Box of Heaven

Went to Glorietta, Jet got his first pair of Havaianas... He was hesitant because according to him, his feet are ugly... He's right! Bwahahaha! Nevertheless, I told him to keep it para kahit isa meron sya - he shares my addiction in a way! Hehehe!


~~~~

For dinner we went to Serendra - again! Can't get enough of that place... This is another food post. Whaaa!!! Puro food nalang! Hehehe!!!

This time we tried Guava. A Filipino inspired resto...


Kesong Puti Quiche - YUMMY!

Inihaw na Pig's Ear - very SINFUL!

Monggonisa

The picture is not that enticing but it was a good Monggo top with Longganisa. Kakaiba sya ha!

Spiced Itik

The Itik's meat was a little tough to chew. It was not that spicy. But it was ok... I guess.. Hehehe! With my previous experience with "Itik" meat, for it to be soft and chewable, you have to serve it hot, straight out of the fire. But this one was served a little cold. :(

~~~~

On the way to the car, we passed by Cupcakes by Sonja and saw they have lot's of variants to choose from. 8 new flavors for me to try and share! I just had to buy SOME! Hehehe!!!



Top Row: Lemon Drop, Bunny Huggers, Red Velvet Vixen (my favorite!!!), Hazelnut Tart. Middle Row: Choco Cream Pie, Vanilla Sunshine , Chocolate Surprise, Peppermint Patty. Bottom Row: Valhrona Flourless, Strawberries & Cream, Mocha Motion.

(Feel free to correct me if I mistakenly labeled the cupcakes.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats kay jet for his first pair of havies!!!...may power ka talaga ina to infect us with your havie obsession...kahit ako on the look out palagi for something new just so i could let you know right away...heehee...those cupcakes are really so prettyyy...