Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tale of two mall rats...

2 Malls 1 Piazza in one day…

~~~~

We were supposed to fix Jet’s papers today. But he overslept and I had to go to the bank by 12noon. So hindi natuloy ang plano namin today. I was pissed and hungry by the time I got to the bank and si Jet – wala pa! Hay! Jenelyn (my ever trusty assistant) went with me. Sabi ko nalang kila Tita Ampy and Ate Lita pasunudin nalang si Jet sa bank and to bring the van. Buti nalang sobrang bilis ang transaction ko. We were there for only 20 minutes. Plus the 20 minutes Jenelyn and I spent sa Jollibee… I was really hungry and I needed to eat or else bad trip talaga ako pag nagkita kami ni Jet.

Anyways, Tita Ampy and Ate Lita had a good time bullying him about me being VERY angry. Si Jet naman parang sira… takot na takot naman kaya tuloy tuwang-tuwa silang lalong lokohin sya. Nag tag team daw sila sa office against him… Hehehe!!!

Para lumamig ulo ko may pasalubong na bibingka sya… Although meron lang akong isang bibingkang gusto sa buong Quezon City. But what he gave was not that bad though… Sila Ate Lita at Lorrie ang umubos… Hehehe!!! Be! Hindi mo ako masusuhulan! May kasalanan ka parin! Hmp! To make up for his being overly late, he said he is at my disposal… Anywhere I wanted to go ipagdri-drive daw nya ako… Hehehe!!! Me with my mischievous smile!!! Hmmm!!! Saan kaya??!!!

We first went to Glorietta para pa exchange yung polo shirt ni Shang (bro ni Jet) while he was inside the store, somebody called me sa cellphone… Character Check for Jet! I was surprised! Kaya hindi ko alam ano gagawin. Hindi ko pa nga masyadong marinig kasi ang ingay sa Mall. But it went well… Glad it was over na… I hate receiving unidentified calls…

Then I went to All Flip Flops and found out that nothings new. We also fooled around; I was grabbing his ass while he kicked mine. Parang dalawang manyak at siraulo. Sabi nya yun daw ang love nyang nangyari sa aming dalawa for that day. Magkulitan! Hay! We went around, checked out Tower Records, few boutiques and a book shop until I told him na I’m so hungry and I want to eat rice! Hehehe! Because he is at my disposal I told him I want to eat at Serendra! So off we go! Imagine when we got there we were the only people who are wearing shorts and t-shirts! Hehehe!!! As the night wore on more and more people came who are still in their office attires. Nakakaaliw! We were laughing the whole time… Meron pa nga may bodyguard nakasama… Totyal talaga!!! We also went to see the All Flip Flops store and Crocs. Hay nako!!! May joke na nga si Jet eh… Hindi daw ba ako dadaan sa stall ko para bisitahin ang mga empleyado ko… Parang ako na ata daw ang may ari kasi nag ra-rounds daw ako. Hahaha!!! That’s not the end of it!

We had dinner at Polu Kai Grill, dahil we thought yun lang ang appropriate sa rugged naming itsura! Here are some of our pictures…

Love the Herbed Grilled Salmon. Melt in your mouth and the Garlic Pilaf is sooo delicious! Grabeee! I want more!

Grilled Tuna Skewers is a little tender for me. I didn’t like it that much but the dipping sauce is nice… I even used it for my Salmon.


Jet had only a Ceasar Salad with Chicken Strips. He liked it with its BIG croutons… Hehehe!

And nagpapak nalang sya ng Buttered Steam Vegetables. I also liked it. Cooked right and just a hint of butter, hindi over powering ang lasa nya.


Service is good and quick. Price is reasonable. Although malamok lang sa smoking area nila. Yun lang… We’ll be back for more I’m sure!

After dinner and konting ikot, Jet asked that we have our routine coffee and tea at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Gateway… So punta parin… On the way to Cubao we were stuck sa traffic sa may Shaw when we heard sa NU 107 about an announcement regarding a scheduled gig at Purple Haze in Tomas Morato by Heart Burn Production, Sapantaha was mentioned. Eh yun ang name ng banda nila Jet. I was sleepy but when I heard “Sapantaha” nagising ako. And Jet was busy calling his band mates if they heard it too. Unfortunately he was the only one tuned in. They have to confirm pa if it was them. Nevertheless, Jet was ecstatic about it. Narinig daw nya ang band nila mentioned at NU 107!!!! Hahaha! I just hope wala silang kapangalan…

Anyway, before our tea and coffee punta muna sa Rustan’s to check if may new stock ang Havaianas… Wala… Now I’m beginning to feel na I’M SO ADDICTED na talaga… This is BAD! REALLY BAD. Somebody help me!!!

After two Japanese Cherries, two Swirl Cards, more kwentuhan at kulitan… Uwian na po…

They offered this to us maybe because they see us there like 2x or 3x a week... Hehehe!!! Mga adik sa kape at tsaa!

No comments: