Sunday, December 10, 2006

Serendra

Jet and I went to Serendra today. We checked out the biggest All Flip Flops store that we have visited so far. They still sell the Greetings Limited Edition (Xmas Havies). Good news to those who are still looking for these beauties. I liked the sales person who attended to us. He was very kind and helpful.

Crocs is located besides AFF. I went gaga! Hehehe!!! I’m really curious about them. I tried one in Gateway Rustan’s (the pink one) it fitted me well and felt so soft. The problem is I don’t like the color that was available. Green and shocking pink. So when I saw they carry many colors and sizes that I could choose from, I told myself “just one! ONLY ONE!”


We also bought a few cupcakes from Cupcakes by Sonja. Though they are too sweet for my taste still they are so yummy! I knew about them from Shopcrazy and learned that they are the same cupcakes that Carrie and the rest of the girls from my favorite TV show Sex and The City are sometimes seen devouring in one of their episodes. That’s the closest thing I could get with those wonderful ladies from New York! Hehehe!!!



Bunny Huggers

Grandma's Pecan Pie

Vanilla Sunshine - my FAVORITE!!! (to date)

Chocolate Surprise - Jet's favorite

Peanut Butter Filled

Lemon Drop
Krispy Kreme is also located not that far from AFF. We wanted to see the place and see if there is really a long line as what I kept on hearing and reading about but it started to rain so we had to go back… I’m not that much of a donut lover naman.

Serendra is nice, so nice because they have very courteous staff. From the guards, elevator man and restroom personnel. They greet you and would often smile at you. Never been treated that way before in malls. But, a very expensive place to hang around. Most of the restaurants and stores are not that familiar to me or maybe because I don’t go to Makati that much on gimik nights. But I liked the place… for now. Not that crowded yet, give it like a few months and it’ll be jammed pack with yuppies and teenagers. Oh my…

Anyways… I guess Jet and I found another place to spend our lazy weekends before he starts work next month….

That’s another story.

~~~~

After Serendra we went to Bangkal, Makati to visit Jet's paternal grandparents.

They were busy preparing for the next day's big event - the christening of Jet's cousin. I won't be able to attend the christening due to prior commitment.


Honestly, I forgot the name of the baby! Whaaa!!! It's Miguel I think.... :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy!!!=)

Hazel said...

ang cute ng crocs! type ko sya! may black pala? pwedeng pang office hehehe.. punta tayo diyan!

ang sarap ng itsura ng cupcakes nakakagutom! yumyum!

Ina said...

yes mare! recommend ko sayo yung crocs para sayong mga lakwatsa dyan sa malaysia! sarap sa paa...

punta tayo serendra before ka umalis ha! try natin yung cupcakes! :)

Anonymous said...

is that a plan already, ha mga mare??? because i sooo want to go to serendra :) btw, don't worry ina, just tried krispy kreme today and here i am wondering what the fuss is all about...it reminded me of those fried donuts that my mom used to make, the one that came in a maya box...merry christmas girlies! :)

Ina said...

mariel = sure mare! punta na tayo! hehehe!!! oo nga... i'm not yet tempted to buy those oh so famous donuts.. i'm so hooked sa cupcakes.. they look more tempting kasi.. hihihi!!! hay!!!!

hazel = squeeze mo sa sched mo pagpunta natin sa serendra ha! :)