Monday, June 21, 2010

Appointments

Went to my ob-gyne last Friday, had my scheduled Pap-smear. Will get the result by next Saturday. Crossing my fingers everything is all well down there. Hhmm...

The next six days would be something to look forward to. Bring all the pain now! Doc said take it easy with the pain killers, if I can handle it, don't drink anymore. So I'll be a masochist even for a week. Hahaha! Embrace the pain!

Seriously, I hope everything will be okay. I'm having some cramps and back pains. But I know it will be all worth it. Preparing for something special in the near future. But I'm really having second thoughts. Kung pwede naman ipagpaliban pa, why not. It will all depend on the circumstances. Pero as much as possible, ayoko pa sana. I know someone who is so eager to volunteer! Hahaha! Ganun lang ba yun!? At hanggnag dun lang ba yun? Coz' if you're going to ask me, gusto ko hanggang dun lang yun. Kaso it doesn't look like you'll be contented na maging hanggang dun lang yun. No strings attach please. :p

Hay! Decisions decisions decisions!

My back is killing me! I need a rub! Whaaaa!!!!

No comments: