Monday, June 21, 2010

Tatay

I dreamt of my dearest Tatay last night. We were celebrating his birthday. A lot of relatives came and from my own family, aside from my Tatay, me and my two older sisters were the only ones there.

Funny thing is, Ate Cindy played the organ while Tatay and I danced and my Ate Jean sung.

In reality, when I was a little girl, whenever Ate Jean plays the organ, Tatay would grab me and spun me around and around. We would dance until I was dizzy. Those were some of my fondest memory of my dear Tatay.

He loves to dance and sing. He would laugh his heart out and enjoy every moment.

I still miss him. I would tell stories of him to my closest friends and would still shed some tears whenever I remember all the happy moments we had.

It's been 11 years now since he died and still it feels like it was only yesterday when he left us.

He's not a perfect father but he tried his best to provide and give us the life he never had when he was young. He's pretty proud of what he's become and what he had achieved and by God, he deserves everything he had accomplished. He may be not the kind of father that would make lambing or would say I love you, but I know he loved us. He gave all he had for our family.

Wherever you are my Tatay, you are always in heart and in my prayers. Thank you for everything.

I LOVE YOU!

I still miss you so much...

No comments: