Saturday, June 05, 2010

...

Still feeling a little bit down. Didn't go to work yesterday and tonight. Need to rest and sleep a little bit longer. Will need a lot of energy to survive this illness. Good thing it is my rest day tomorrow til Monday. Plenty of time to rest.

I miss working. It gets a little bit boring staying here at home almost half of the day doing nothing but sleep. Been to my doctor twice now and still waiting for the results, hope its going to be good news by the end of my medication. And then more test, test and test.

I hate hospitals. I don't want to stay there any longer than having a check-up. But there's nothing I can do.

Buti nalang may nangungulit every now and then... :)

4:00am

H: "u awake?"

S: "yup!"

H: "bakit?"

S: "eh nagtext ka eh! istorbo! joke! I slept almost half of the day na eh... woke up early tuloy"

H: "ano sabi ng doctor, how was ur check-up?"

S: "ayun! more test pa daw. u on break?"

H: "yeah... pasok na ko. miss you! mwah!"

S: "okies... "

H: "love you... "

S: "......"

H: "cge na nga.... basta love you!"

~~~~

6:45pm

H: "Gising kana Love? Musta check-up?"

S: "Yeah... Okay naman. More medications lang then be back for more test."

H: "Are you going to work na tonight?"

S: "Not yet... Total rest daw eh... Be back Tuesday night."

H: "Miss you na..."

S: "Pano mo naman ako namimiss? One day palang tayo di nagkikita..."

H: "Basta, di kita nakikita at nakakasama..."

S: "Cheesy!!! Hahaha!"

H: "Eh di wag! Wag kang maniwala."

S: "Asus! Tampo ang baby ko.... Hehehe!"

H: "Wag nalang nga...."


Hahahaha!!!! :p

No comments: