Monday, June 28, 2010

Sick again...

Ever since flu season started, I got sick na.

Friday shift, I started sneezing. I knew I was going down with something. True enough, by the end of the shift I was teary eyed and with a runny nose.

By the time I got home I was having a splitting headache and my nose is already clogged. Was not able to get a decent sleep and plus the fact that Love and I was having a slight tampuhan because of me being cold lately over him and he felt I was not taking the relationship seriously and he ignored me for a couple of days. The nerve! Hahaha! Actually, I was. I was a bit cold intentionally. But that's another story.

Anyways, I was not able to report to work for Saturday shift. I was dead tired.

Sunday, Love surprised me by coming over. Maski ang lakas lakas ng ulan, sugod ang gago. He wants to take care of me daw.

Hhmm.. Ano kayang take care iyon??? HAhaha!!! Nagdala ng kung ano-anong food na hindi ko naman malasahan dahil sa barado kong ilong. He ended up eating all the junkfoods, cake and chicken. Did nothing but watched TV and DVD until I fell asleep.

Woke up, tulog na rin ang gago sa tabi ko. Pero syempre.. May konting QT narin! Nabitin ata ako este!! Nabinat ata ako! Hahaha!!!

Hay nako! He can be sweet really, at times. Pero pag dating sa work. Work lang talaga. He's very strict. Palibhasa POC kasi. Madalas mainit ang ulo. Walang love love sa floor. Pero nauutusan ko naman! Hahaha!

Thanks Love for looking after me this weekend. Making an effort to spend time with me and to clear things out. It meant a lot.

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

Basta steady lang...

No comments: