Friday, September 09, 2005

Just a taxi ride...

I just got home from an early dinner with jai (before she goes to work) in Cubao and I had this wonderful ride back home. You see the taxi I chanced upon has a lady driver! I was really surprised and I gleefully took the front seat. She was not your typical driver. First, she was wearing pearls! Hehehe! And she was really pretty (I think she's in her late 40's). When I got in, she said I smelled nice daw and asked for my perfume. I was smilling all the way home, because me being a taxi rider almost in all my "walks", never had a lady driver not until a few minutes ago. I felt REALLY safe. I was interested, why be a taxi driver... She's been in the business for fourteen years now.. (uso pa daw ung gemini na taxi), she used to own a lot of taxi units but her drivers gave her a lot of problem so in 2000 she decided to sell all of them and take the wheel instead. Till now sya parin ang drive ng unit nya. She didn't talk much... La rin me naisip itanong, I was just in awe.. Hehehe... and before we said goodbye, she told I looked like Arlene Muhlach daw... yup... I know we're big.. hehehe...

Anyways, that was really an interest ride for me... I already rode a tricycle with a lady driver but never a taxi... I like lady drivers.. they're a lot nicer and I don't know.. I just felt safe.... :p

No comments: