Thursday, September 01, 2005

Late night madness...

Hmm… I just got home. I’m not sleepy yet so I thought of updating my blog. Although minsan tinatamad talaga ako and would rather sleep… :p

Jet and I almost had a stupid fight over something outrageously small stuff a few hours ago. I was not able to speak to him almost the whole day and yesterday was a blur. I missed him.. Maybe because sometimes he’s my sanity amidst all the chaos around me. Not talking to him even for one day – maski for a few minutes lang – would mean a bad night for me. Babaw noh?! Pero he’s like that to me. Never naman syang nagreklamo na he’s too tired to even say goodnight. Kilala ko naman yung tao. I know when he’s tired and if he doesn’t feel na makipagusap. Honest sya and surprisingly I accept it. Before kasi I wouldn’t take no for an answer. Aminin ko, I’m a spoiled brat when it comes to relationships. It’s my way or no way at all. Hehehe… Through the years… I think I’ve changed a lot. Learned from all my mistakes. And I really thank God for sending Jet in my life. He maybe a lot younger than me (six years to be precise!), but he’s more mature in a lot of way. Nasasakyan kasi nya yung mga tantrums ko. At saka yung minsan pagiging bungangera ko (pero less na ngayon ha!) hindi nya pinapatulan… Lam nya kasing once na nailabas ko na lahat ng sama ng loob ko at naging kalmado na.. dun sya magsasalita. Hay… Sweet din naman kaya ang loko kahit pano. He’s not the kind of guy na would shower you with material stuff… He would offer his services… (Oh! Bago magisip ng masama dyan… patapusin muna ako ha…) He would offer to drive me anywhere and anytime… Yun eh.. before sya naging busy sa school. Everytime na may errand ako he would say na sya nalang service ko… at least kamasa daw nya ako… Aww… how sweet. Every now and then he would surprise me with little stuff… like buying me things out of the blue.. Maski walang okasyon. Or he would suddenly come here in Quezon City just to be with me kahit dapat magpahinga nalang sya. Imagine from Muntinlupa to Q.C. Hay… that’s my man… :p

He’s not perfect though. Super kulit yan! Grabe! Parang bata minsan and antukin! Siguro ang pwede ko lang kaagaw sa kanya ay tulog. Hehehe! Why am I writing about him? Boring noh? Basta I really love this guy! He’s different. Really different from all the… others. Ito yung relationship ko na gusto ko talagang ipaglaban. There was a time na muntik na kaming mag break dahil sa isang taong wala naman kwenta but I knew in my heart na sya ang mahal ko, I swallowed my pride and asked him to give our relationship another chance. Hay…. Think about what you can do about love. I just hope we’ll last as long as we wanted too. I know I want to give my best. I want this relationship to be different from all the ones I had. I can feel it naman eh. Diba intuition. I knew this was different from the first time I said yes to him. Now, I could only speak for myself, I hope he feels the same way too. Dyahe naman kung hindi diba? Para akong tanga daldal ng daldal dito tapos ending he would break it off with me… Hehehe! Ewan para akong tanga. Nonsense blabber…. It is 3am already… I started this blog almost 4 hours ago… di ko parin matapos tapos… lintik na GB yan…

Naku! Tama na nga… dapat ko nang i-post ito.. Late na… Nangungulit narin si Mandy… gusto na sigurong umakyat sa room namin…

No comments: