Sunday, January 08, 2006

2006…. I wonder what is in store for me this year… Hhmm…

New Year was fun for me. We had beers – lots of beers and barbeques in our garage. While my brother had his big speakers out and played nice music. He loved my Black Eyed Peas album and played Bebot over and over. Buti nalang I was too drunk to be annoyed by it. Hehehe! It was fun because we decided to have a little merriment and we had people to celebrate it with (unlike last year). Although they’re not part of the family, they’ve been serving us for years. So for me technically they are. :) They’re my angels. I call them angels because they look after me and my Nanay and of course my baby – Mandy.

We started early, around eight in the evening. Uly, husband of Sonia, started the grill. I had fun with grilled hotdogs. We had two cases of beers… I think I had ten of them from nine till one in the morning… Beyond that… I don’t remember anymore what I did. Hehehe! My sister called and told me to go online before twelve midnight. I guess I didn’t remember it because the next day she called again and asked me why I was not online. Goodness… How could I remember? I was drunk! Nanay had fun too. Posing for the camera and was outside with us watching my brother and our neighbors lighting fire crackers. She even stayed up till 12:30am.

The next day, I had a headache. I just stayed at home the whole day. I wanted to go out and have coffee but I was too lazy to get up from bed.

~~~~~

That was how I started my new year. Drunk. Does it mean I’ll get drunk more often this year? Hehehe! Nah! With Jet always on guard, I don’t think so.

~~~~~

Now what I still have is a hang-over from my vacation. Looking through our pictures… Wwhaa! I want to go back in time and stay there forever. No worries… No problems… Just calmness, love, fun and contentment.

~~~~~

I want to leave.

I told Jet about this plan two days ago. I want to leave this country and find my own fate. He told me breaking up is not an option. We would be separated physically but in our hearts he wants to stay together. I feel bad because if I leave I’ll be leaving behind lots of people I care and love about. But I guess this is something that I must do for myself. It is time to think about myself.

I don’t know… I just want to leave.

No comments: