Monday, January 23, 2006

Lisa



Lisa arrived last Monday. She’s a bunch of energy alright. Goodness! I couldn’t keep up with her. Sometimes at night I find myself so dead tired. Mandy couldn’t get along with her. They would constantly bark at each other until the bigger one gets irritated. I would have to resort to a broom to break them up. I don’t hit them okay! Just trying to shush them away. Having three dogs aren’t easy. Mandy, I think is jealous of Lisa. I don’t blame her. She’s been my baby for ten months then another dog comes along to take her place. Lisa is not to take her place; I just need to give Lisa extra care because she’s only two months and too small to be left alone by herself. For the meantime, Mandy has to sleep outside my room until Lisa is big enough. I miss Mandy. And sometimes I feel guilty when I know I don’t give her the same attention that I used too but I know she understands and knows that I love her. On the other hand, I don’t have any problem with Stanley. He can be stubborn though. And Mandy loves him so much. I think she just doesn’t like other female dogs.

I’m still constantly learning about canines and their behaviors. Lot more to know out there.

~~~~~

Last night Jai and I went out. We went to Eastwood for dinner and we were supposed to have a drink afterwards but opted to have an authentic Thai foot massage at Solemates instead. Just for 400 hundred bucks you get a preparation (upper body) message and 45 minutes of foot message. It felt so good and relaxing. I would love to go back there. With all the stress I get, a little pampering once in a while isn’t bad. Like my once a month trip to Tips ‘N Toes - my nail salon since 2000. I just love that place and the people there. So warm and kind. Hehehe!

Anyways, I watched the Morales-Pacquiao Event. Before the first round even started my brother already told me that Pacquiao won in the 10th round. What a bummer. But it was a good news nevertheless. Finally he gave Morales what he deserved after hearing what Morales said about Pacquiao.. well a knock-out isn’t bad. Hehehe! It was fun watching with the angels. We could even hear our neighbor’s reaction.

~~~~

Oh well, another week starts tomorrow. Time for bed…

No comments: