Wednesday, February 15, 2006

HaPpY VaLeNtInEs DaY!!!

Last night we were supposed to have a simple dinner at Bellini's, located at Marikina Shoe Expo, Cubao. But when we got there at around six, the waiter told us they’re only accepting people who had reservation beforehand as they are fully booked that night. (Why didn’t I called and made that reservation!) What a bummer… Jet didn’t want to go elsewhere and I was really not particular that night. Just want to be with him - anywhere. But he wanted that day to be a little bit special because it would be our first time to celebrate hearts day just the two of us (corny noh?!). Last year we were with my best friend Jai at Eastwood just fooling around the place. But last night was different. Then he told me to just seat back and relax… He was heading to C5 and I thought “Hmm… baka Eastwood uli!” but I was wrong, he drove passed Eastwood and I thought again maybe he’s bringing me to his house in Muntinlupa and celebrate it with his friends or his siblings. But I was wrong again… Passing the Susana Heights Exit we headed south even more. Hay… he told me to sleep nalang muna.. and I did because I was kinda tired and the motion of the car is rocking me to sleep… When I woke up we were in Sta. Rosa going to Tagaytay! I looked at him and saw him smiling… “Tagaytay noh!?!” I asked him, “Yup!” was all he said. I was ecstatic! Aww… How romantic naman! I told him bakit ang layo naman… He said if we’re going to stay in the metro area it would seem too be any ordinary day for us… Eh dinner in Tagaytay is not like we could do every time we meet daw… Hehehe!

When we got there a lot of people had the same idea. We decided to go to Josephine’s. We had a wonderful dinner. Ang lamig lamig sobra! I loved the food, the steamed Lapu-lapu and the grilled chicken ceasar. We wanted to have desert sana but then we were so full already… When we left the resto we drove around.. But it was too foggy to see anything nice and it started to rain. At around 11:30 we decided to go home. It was a slow drive back, trying to enjoy every moment of it. All the while I was thinking this monster can be sweet when you least expected it. It’s not in his nature kasi to be romantic and all. Through out dinner he was acting as if we were the only couple there (kulang nalang subuan ako!). Hay… Pag-ibig nga naman… Kung gugustuhin lang, buong buhay mo magbabago talaga.

We had coffee at Eastwood before going home. Konting kwentuhan about us… On the 22th kasi we’ll be celebrating our 2nd year anniversary. He told me to expect something big… My goodness! What could it be??? I still have a week to make him kulit. Hehehe! He’s not talking daw because he wants to see my reaction when I get it. Hhmm.. all the more making me oh so curious!

Well, anyway, that was my valentine’s day – simple.. Nothing big or anything but definitely something new for me. Truest celebration of what the occasion was…

Just two people in love.

No comments: