Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh My God!

Alam ko na gift ni Jetong sa akin for our second year anniversary! I forced him to tell me last Friday. He's bad talaga in lying. Hehehe!!! And I can't believe he did such thing! He already had it done yesterday. And according to the reaction of people who have seen it… it’s very very very nice daw! I can’t wait to see it on Tuesday!

Until now, I can’t understand how someone could do something like that. I know people will do anything in the name of love but to have your girlfriend or boyfriends name etched on your body is too much! Wouldn’t you say? Of course it is! And of course it is oh soooo romantic. But there are also factors that you should consider like what if you guys break-up (i hope not!), what happens to the tattoo? You have it erased? What will your next partner think? Wouldn’t you worry what he or she will feel about it? But then, Jetong is Jetong. On the other hand, I really really appreciate it. And honestly, this is the first time I felt appreciated and loved so much. Yung pinakita yung pagpapahalaga sa pagkatao mo, sa pagmamahal na binibigay mo sa kanya ng walang takot na husgahan ng ibang tao o mapintasan. Walang material na bagay makakasukli nun and I think his way of tattooing my name to his body is his way of saying “thank you for making a difference in my life”.

Until now I’m still lost for words to describe how I feel. I still couldn’t believe he did it. Actually, he was planning to have his third tattoo last year pa for his birthday and he wants that tattoo to be something that would signify me. Like my zodiac sign. (But the plan never pushed through - until now) What really surprised me was I never thought he would tattoo my name. Bonga talaga! Biglang humaba hair ko tuloy! Hihihi!

Now, I don’t know if I could equal that in any other way. I'm too chicken to have anything tattooed on me eh! But he said I don’t need too. Enough na daw yung mga ginawa ko for him or the things I gave him in the past.

Hay nako! Basta… Can’t wait for Tuesday so I’ll see it with my own eyes. Ganda ganda daw e…

Love you Jetong!!! Grabeee!!!

No comments: