Sunday, June 18, 2006

Puerto Galera Part 2

The next day I woke up at around 7am, I quickly put on my bathing suit. A little sunbathing before the sun became too hot. Equipped with my Oil (real coconut oil), sunglass, my mat, and my phone just in case Jet wakes up and doesn’t find me there, I went to the beach. An hour and a half later I was back in our room and Jet is still asleep. I had a shower and woke him up. It was a nice day. We didn’t have anything planned. Anything goes. Had a hearty breakfast at Peter’s (as usual) and went back to our room to watch TV and do nothing. It was really a lazy weekend. I remember telling him, all we did was sleep eat sleep get drunk and sleep some more. Grabe!

It was our last day though. I hated to think about going home. I wanted to stay till Monday but then I knew lots of people would be leaving the same day. Baka jam packed na ang mga boat and I don’t want that. Dami kasing nagdatingan. Oh well...

Anyway, Jet told me he only wanted to see the sunset. But before that, after eating lunch, it was by accident that I checked onto his cellphone. It was not my intention to read it but it so happened that, he was asleep and I was doing nothing and I saw his phone and when I opened it there was a message. A message from someone who isn’t listed, curiosity got into me. I was soon exchanging messages to this girl who seems to know Jet but whose number isn’t listed. Damn! Isn’t that a little bit off? So! Ang kilay ng lola mo tumaas pati ata blood pressure ko. But I didn’t wake him so that the detective holmes inside me could work a little investigation with this “mystery texter”... Anyway, I’m not going to go deeper into that matter anymore. Basta everything ended well naman. He explained his side and I believed and trusted him.

After our afternoon naps we went to see our sunset and after that we had a very sumptuous dinner. We ordered 2 servings of inihaw na hipon, 2 chicken kebabs and one big inihaw na tilapia. Yummy! Grabe! After dinner we went back to our room and we fixed our stuff para tomorrow we don’t have to panic anymore packing our things. At around 10:00pm we went to Mindorine for our last drinking session. This time we ordered San Mig Lite only. I’ve learned my lesson! Hehehe! As usual, Mia was there… she too was partying hard and at the same time serving her customers. She’s really good and I will miss her. It was during this last drinking session that Jet and I really had a talk about the “girl” and what he told me really hit me hard. All I could think was “oohh… he really really loves me.” I was so stupid to ever doubt him. And I’m really lucky to have him in my life and to have him loving me. I couldn’t ask for anything else. I’m just happy he’s there.

Enough of the drama! After eight bottles of beers, we called it quits. We paid the bill, gave Mia her tip and left the bar happy and smashed! Hahaha! We even brought our last glass to our room. I was too sleepy to even finish it. Jet on the other hand wasn’t able to sleep that night. He watched TV and me while I slept. He was worried because I was snoring and talking in my sleep. I was just tired I guess.

The next day, I woke up at around 6:30 am. We went out for our last walk in the beach and our last breakfast in Peter’s then went back to our room to prepare. At 9:00am we were at the beach waiting for our ride to Batangas Pier. We took MV Brian again. The trip back was okay. It was tiring yes. But as I think of what Jet and I had, it was all worth it. Everything was all worth it.

I’m so happy because finally, the vacation that I’ve been waiting for a long time finally happened and it is with someone I truly like and loves. Everything that happened from the first day we arrived to the last day we were there was not planned and yet that’s what makes it more unforgettable. I would truly go back to the time wherein we would take walks and I felt peaceful, happy and contented and stress free. Now, I will have that sanctuary inside me (that memory) to look back to and relive whenever I would feel the pressure at work or at home. I have my memories of what we did at Puerto Galera. I have my memories of him inside my heart and everything that transpired and were revealed between us during our wonderful vacation there.

Can’t wait for our next vacation! Cebu? Or Ilocos? Hehehe!

Love you Be! Thank you so much.


-then people came-


our last day and enjoying...

our last sunset

No comments: