Monday, June 26, 2006

Amazing!

Amazing!

That’s all I could say after Jet and I tried the “Video Call” of our mobile phones for the first time.

Wow!

Truly amazing!

This 3G thing would really work for people who are in a long distance relationship, for someone who works abroad and misses his family, friends and for people who just want to see the reaction of the person they're talking to. Hay… there is finally an alternative in voice calls. Hehehe! Now, I’ll know if he’s telling the truth that he’s with his buddies or not!!! Hehehe! Joke! Joke! Joke! Or… just like Luis Manzano, I could kiss my Be goodnight even though he’s miles away…

Thanks to technology (Globe)…. bringing people together.

Talking about technology, I’m so surprised at how mobile phones now days could sound like a CD or an mp3 player. I mean the quality of the sound coming from a 3.5 x 1.5 inches mobile phone is astonishing! Really! And the pictures! Man! They are like Phone slash CD player slash digicam all in one. I love them! Gone are the days of black and white LCDs and monotones. Welcome 3G’s, 2mp camera phones, videos, radios, and music players…

Making life easier… :p

No comments: