Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dahil walang magawa...

(1)Who did you last go out with?
Jetong and Jai

(2) What do you want to receive on yourbirthday?
hhmm…. Nothing really… peace of mind…

(3) Reach your hand out to the right. What do you touch?
mouse

(4) What time did you sleep last night?
after I updated my blog

(5) What's the wallpaper on your computer?
azul

(6) What can you hear besides the computer?
tv and aircon

(7) Do you agree to the saying "to Forgive is toforget"?
forgetting is the hardest part in forgiving…

(8) When, where was the last time tears startedto roll down your cheek?
tears of happiness… I guess last Thursday…

(9) What/who makes you happy?
jet, the people who surrounds me at home, and of course my dogs

(10) What makes you sad?
cruel, insecure people who shows nothing but hatred and jealousy towards me

(11) What are your favorite books?
madami! Paulo Coelho books, Harry Potter Series, Christopher Paolini books…. dami pa…

(12) What would you like to have right at thismoment which seems totally impossible?
to be away from negative people, long vacation with jet

(13) Who will you turn to if you have a hugeproblem that not all your friends know about?
jet

(14) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Lifehouse parin and Simon Webbe (nice voice)


(15) What was the last song that kept ringing onyour mind last night before you sleep?
don’t remember na..


(16) What was the best event that happened lastyear?
jet and I had our first Christmas vacation together… sa place na very memorable sa akin.


(17) Where did you go today?
stayed at home lang…

(18) Last ride?
taxi

(19) Who were you with? Were they cool?
my last ride? With jai, she dropped me off at home on her way to work last night

(20) Have you gone to the beach just w/ yourbuddies?
yeah… with mariel sa Puerto Gallera and with Jai sa White Cove long long time ago..

(21)Do you love sunsets?
awwww….. romantic sya!

(22)When is your b-day?
October 27

(23)What are your wishes for your birthday?
world peace!

(24)Who do you wanna be w/ on the day of yourbirthday?
jet

(25)Have you ever felt that you've been taken forgranted?
many times but I’ve learned my lesson now…

(26) thing/s you regret?
sa umpisa you regret things.. but when you think about it, nothing happens without a reason and they happened so you’ll know what your purpose is. So I guess… no I don’t have anything to regret about. Charge it to experience nalang.

(27) Is there anything else you want to dobesides answering this survey?
watch Hostel… pero tinatamad ako…

(28)What's the most important sentence/s that lingers in your mind right now?
wala naman as of this moment..

(29)cookies n' cream or double dutch?
cookies & cream forever!

(30)Chocolate cake or brazo de mercedez?
chocolate cake!

(31)Do you know how to drive?
yeah but not legally

(32) Do you like spongebob?
cute… pero not an avid fan.

(33) Do you know how to play the guitar?
wish ko lang!

(34) Who's the last person you texted?
si jenelyn…la kasi water…

(35) KFC or Kenny Rogers?
KFC!

(37)Beach or CAMPING?
beach! Like to swim and sun bathe, yoko ng mga insects diba dami nun sa camping??? Hehehe!!!

(38) Do you find yourself sexy and beautiful?
it’s all in the mind…

(39) Hotdogs or cheesedogs?
hotdogs!

(40) Do you like Shawarma?
sus! Of course! I like chilly stuff… Like ko yung shawarma sa greenhills!

(41)is there someone you're missing right now?
ok lang naman… sister ko and my nephews..

(42)Do you love someone right now?
oo naman… I love my nanay, jet, my angels, my friends and my dogs…

(43) Where did you go last Friday?
sa Marikina

(44) What did you do there?
dinner, uminom at mag videoke

(45) Who were you with?
Jai, ate tina, ate tess, kuya inggo, ela and sara

No comments: