Saturday, March 04, 2006

Seven Things

Seven things to do before I Die
1. Explore the Philippines
2. Go to Greece
3. Go to Spain
4. Go to Italy
5. Read more books
6. Learn another language
7. Drive

Seven things I cannot Do
1. Drive
2. Speak another language
3. Watch a horror movie alone
4. Give up easily
5. Forget people who've touch my life
6. I can forgive but I can never forget
7. Steal

Seven things that attract me to my other half
1. His love
2. His humor (he drives me nuts)
3. His love for music
4. His honesty
5. His understanding
6. His fidelity
7. He's good in …… (hihihi!)

Seven things I say
1. I love you
2. I’m sorry
3. Beh
4. Oh my God!
5. Bruha!
6. Shit!
7. Fuckers!

Seven films I love
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. 50 First Dates
3. Mixed Nuts
4. Bruce Almighty
5. The Truth About Cats and Dogs
6. Hitch
7. City Of Angels

Seven Books I Love
1. Harry Potter Series
2. The Alchemist
3. The Little Prince
4. Eleven Minutes
5. Kissing The Witch
6. Veronica Decides To Die
7. Coraline

No comments: