Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy Nights

I just got home from Marikina. Had dinner there, graduation kasi ni Ela. After having a nice dinner, we couldn’t resist to drink kahit isang case lang ng redhorse :p Hehehe! Kahit may work pa si jai after the dinner. Late nalang daw syang papasok. I had fun with our videoke. Medyo wala na nga sa tono kanta parin ng kanta… Hehehe!

Last night, Jet and I tried Duck Duck ( chinese resto) in Gateway Mall. I read in the newspaper they have good and very affordable foods. They’re right.. Never tasted such good sharks fin dim sum in my life. Favorite ko na sya. The roasted duck is so sinful! I had to refrain from eating the skin… parang kumain ka na rin ng pork. But it was good, really good. During dinner I thought about Jai and quickly sent her a message if she likes to eat dinner with us. Iniisip pala nya if she’s going to work or not. Dahil love daw nya ako, sumunod nalang sya sa amin. After dinner, sabi nya di na daw sya magwowork, layas nalang daw kami. So we did. I remember her telling me that she never been to Baywalk. So I suggested why not go there nalang. As usual, parang weekend dun. Di ata nawawalan ng tao dun kahit anong araw. May mga bands parin at ang daming naglalakad. Nakaabot na kami sa ice monster tapos pabalik na kami nung tinopak si jetong at ginagaya yung mga statue na pag hinulugan mo ng money eh gagalaw. Kalokah yun! At kinunsinte pa ni Jai at sya ang taga hulog kunwari tapos gagalaw si Jet. Tawa kami ng tawa. Sobra! Yung mga tao nakatingin sa amin, may ibang natatawa may ibang nagugulat lang. Nagkastomach cramps ako kakatawa. We had such a good time. Sana maulit ulit.

Hhmm… Lapit na Holy Week… As usual, Jet and I are going to continue our yearly practice, our Bisita Iglesia. This time, madadagdagan kami ng 5 more people. Jai, Ate Tina, Ate Tess, and the kids, Ela and Sara will be going with us. Maybe after the visit, I’ll bring them to Baywalk. I know they’ve never been there (the kids will enjoy the place). I think konti na siguro tao dun kasi holiday. I’m looking forward for this vacation.

Vacation! Gusto kong pumunta ng beach!!!! Whaaa! Kaso walang panahon pa. Just one weekend is all I need! :)

Tomorrow is Mandy’s first birthday. Wala namang party, but I’m going to buy a cake (lite cake from goldilocks, pwede sa dog yun!), I’ll cook spaghetti and vanilla ice cream. Vanilla para pwede mga dogs kong kumain. La naman bisita, I just want to make Mandy feel special on her day! :)

Hay… I miss my friends. It’s been a long long time since we got together. Dapat maka pagplan na ng isang overnight.

No comments: