Friday, May 26, 2006

Rollercoaster Ride

It’s been one hell of a week for me… Ewan ko ba… It was rollercoaster emotions.

Tuesday, Jet and I brought my babies to their Vet. Lisa was and still is, sick. I think she has a sprain or something. Because she just started jumping to and from my bed and still getting the hang of it, when during one of her playful time, she twisted or broke her right leg. Mataas kasi medyo yung bed ko. I guess, due to her being so malikot and makulit. Ayun! Ika-ika nang maglakad. So Tuesday, the doctor gave her medication to ease her pain and a few medicines to drink within three days. After three days I have to bring her back to see if there are any changes. After the visit, we brought them home and Jet and I headed to Cubao to buy Lisa’s medicines. Because it was still early we decided to eat at Dairy Queen at Gateway Mall. (Lisa’s isn’t due to take her medicine, not until the next day.) So from our table at the Food Court, if you look up, you’ll see the 4th floor, the cinema area of Gateway. And I dared Jet that we watch Da Vinci Code. I mean, dared him to fall in line, though it was a little long mabilis naman umandar. To my surprise, Cinema 5 was not full yet. We got our favorite seats M1 and M2. Hehehe! We had to wait for 1.5 hours though. We had coffee and a few cigs nalang at Coffee Bean.

The movie… oh well… I suggest you SEE the movie version first and THEN READ the book so that you won’t be disappointed. IT WAS ONE LET DOWN FOR ME. Jet enjoyed every minute of it, because he hasn’t read it yet and after watching it, he swore he’ll read the fucking book! Good for you Be! Good for you! That’s all I have to say. Wish Dan Brown didn’t sell his book to Hollywood. I heard at The Insider, there’s a talk going on about his book Angels and Demons will be the next Dan Brown Book made to a movie. Goodness!!! Please wag nalang!

Wednesday, I had a bad morning. I had a big fight with one of our household help (I don’t want to go into details). Thinking about it and after consulting with a few people, I knew it was not my fault. God knows, I was provoked and I HAD ENOUGH! I guess it was a normal reaction. After the encounter, I decided to leave the house or else baka tumirik mata ko sa sobrang galit at high blood. I went to Makati with our secretary. After her business calls, I told them to bring me to Alabang. I didn’t want to take the bus that day. Medyo tulala pa ako eh. I wanted to see Jet and be with him. They dropped me off at the Festival Mall and I called Jet and told him where I was. Nagulat nga sya and he didn’t expect na makakaisa ako dun. I told him to pick me up at Seattle’s Best. After a few minutes I saw him na. The minute I sat in the car and closed the door, I broke down. I cried and cried and cried. I was stressed and frustrated with all the things that have been happening lately with work, with our family and my baby Lisa. I guess, hindi ko lang talagang kayang itago sa loob ko lang. Because I didn’t want people to see na mahina ako. Or nawawalan ako ng lakas dahil sa mga problems na nangyayari ngayon sa amin. I want to project that I am a strong woman and I could handle everything. But it was not until today that I completely lost it. Na trigger lang siguro nung encounter ko with our house help. All Jet could do was listen to my crying and comfort me. We went to their home. His friend Japon was there. We just watched DVD’s. We had a little kulitinan and for a while I forgot my problems. At around 8pm he told me I have to go home. But I didn’t want to go home yet. I told him na check-in nalang me sa hotel near our place in Q.C. basta I didn’t want to go home. I stayed in Eurotel in Cubao. Jet stayed with me until I was sleepy and I have all I need for the night. He left around 2am. Surprisingly, the place was quiet although it’s in the heart of Cubao. Very cheap too.

Thursday, I woke up around 10am, had my time extended for two more hours. I ordered food for brunch. Cig. Coffee and a shower. By 12 noon I was heading home. Everything came into place. I finished my payroll just in time. But what bothered me was Lisa. She’s still sick and still feverish. I felt and still feel it until now, guilty. Because I left her when I know she was sick. Hindi ko naasikaso yung pag inom nya ng medicines nya. And maybe she felt I left her when she’s hurting and needed me most. I cried when I saw her and her predicament. I was worried. I rushed her to her Vet although she’s a day early for her appointment. Feeling ko lang talaga na nahihirapan na sya. My first time to go there without Jet. Nahirapan nga kami ni Doc dahil I was not able to hold her tight. I don’t usually hold her whenever may injection sya. Kasi naaawa ako and hindi ko kayang makitang nahihirapan sya. But, buti nalang nandun yung assistant ni Doc. Sya nalang ang humawak. After that injections, four of them, I felt relieved. I bought the new medicines prescribed to her. Hindi ata effective yung unang binigay at saka this time I’m using a dropper and liquid na sya para madaling mainom ni Lisa. Through the night I was constantly checking on her. Like a mother to her child. Hehehe! Ewan ko ba! Love na love ko silang mga aso ko.

Friday, still frustrated with Lisa’s condition. I feel na hindi sya nagbabago. Hindi na nga ako lumalabas ng room ko ng matagal and hindi ko sya pinaalagaan sa mga angels namin. I wanted to keep her medicine right on track para talagang gumaling sya. Goodness! There was a time na tatawag ako kay Jet just to cry dahil parang wala nang pag-asang gumaling si Lisa and he kept urging me to hold on and continue to be supportive and give my TLC. Hay… my day was spent giving Lisa her medicine every four hours, give her food, new water, and talk to her constantly, encourage her to hold on and fight her illness. I just don’t want to lose her. I don’t want her to die on me. Hindi ko ata makakaya pag nawala sya. My dogs are treated here like children. Gulat nga ako at sabi ng isang angel namin na lawayan ko daw at baka daw na usog ko. Lahat ng may potential na maka-usog eh pinalawayan nila si Lisa. Maski yung isa naming worker na nasa bahay nila e pinasundo pa at pinalawayan nila. Grabe noh! I even told them kung gusto nyo ipatawas at baka nanuno yang si Lisa eh gawin nyo! At this point, whatever they think would make Lisa better, I would do it. Wala namang mawawala eh. Nakakatawa nga lang… Kasi aso yan at hindi tao. Basta… I pray and wish that she’ll get better soon. I miss her being makulit and super ingay… I wish my baby back.

That was my week. Daming stressor. Pang patanda! Hehehe! Buti nalang kahit pano, nandyan si Jet to make things a lot easier for me. Basta alam kong may naniniwala sa akin… I’ll be okay. Mandy’s behaving lately, maybe she knows that Lisa’s sick and she knows my attention should be with her little sister. Sana lang she would eat a lot rin. I’ve been separating them as much as possible para hindi sila magkahawaan.

Pictures taken during the week... Yeah kahit bad trip picture picture parin...



-after watching DVC, mga gutom na... Que Rico-

-Jet and Japon, feeling sila ang mag-on... hehehe!-

-mummy!-

-alone in Eurotel, not bad-

-well, except for that cheesy wallpaper-

No comments: