Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Basketball & Pizza

I couldn’t sleep maybe because I got used to sleeping around 4 or 5 in the morning these past few days. Long weekend, I didn’t do anything except take naps in the late afternoon so by 12 midnight I’m still up doing nothing but reread The Da Vinci Code. Now that I’m done with it and the books with Jet, my minds so wide awake. Darn it! It’s so hard two force oneself to sleep… Oh well...

I had a good day today. Jet and I watched the bad boy tour of Dennis Rodman with the rest of the NBA legend against our Philippine Team. It was a nice game. Although I’m not a basketball fanatic, I still appreciated the good and unbelievable moves both team showed. And though I don’t know most of the players or the technical side of the game (thanks to Jet who never once got irritated when I ask about what’s happening), I still enjoyed every minute of it. Especially seeing Jets reaction, he almost cried seeing Dennis in the flesh. I knew it! He loved my gift. He couldn’t thank me enough. And by the way, our team won! Yahoo!

Here are some pictures:
-waiting for the game to start-
-face to face-
-game time-
-crush ko si number 35-
-rodman-
After the game, which lasted from 5:30-9pm (it was delayed for one whole hour!), we met with Tet. We tried this new place in Marikina. Blue Wave Marquinton (a mini mall). We had a feast with a 18” Manhattan Meatlovers with extra cheese and onion pizza at Yellow Cab, just the three of us! After that sumptuous dinner, Jet and I had a couple of cig while Tet and I finalize our plan for the next day’s meeting with out oby-gyne. Naku po! That’s another story. Hehehe! After a few minutes, we dropped Tet to her car (hilig kasi magpark sa malayo e… Hehehe!) And Jet drove me home. After thanking me endlessly for my best gift ever (according to him), he went home.

Now, I’m here typing and sleep is nowhere to be found. Hay…

~~~~

Anyway, it’s been good stuff that I’ve been writing here. I just don’t want to think about the negative stuff that’s been surrounding me lately. I don’t want to dwell in them. I want this blog to be happy memories, feelings and thoughts… Well, maybe some frustrations, stress and angst when I feel like it… Hehehe!

Umm… Time for bed whether I like it or not. Back to work in a few hours. Back to reality.

No comments: