Saturday, April 29, 2006

Movie

Jet, Jai and I watched the last full show of Silent Hill at Gateway awhile ago. It was nice. An ending I didn't expect but nice all in all.

Hindi sya corny. And not your typical good triumphs over evil. Protagonist wins and go home. Medyo weird and sad ang ending. But I liked it. I remember I played it once, Silent Hill 1 ata yun and I only got to the School and after that I didn't have the nerve to continue it. Nerbyosa ang lola. Siguro for a Silent Hill fanatic medyo bitin o maraming kulang sa movie, pero for me maganda na sya... especially the background music... feeling ko talaga I'm playing the game once again. Si Jet tanong ng tanong kung pareho ba sa game yung scene.. ang kulit! 2 hours were worth it! kahit masakit na ang pwet ko... Hehehe!

After watching the film, we went to Que Rico for dinner... Konting kwentuhan about the movie, work and other stuff. First time pala naming manood ng movie with my bestfriend... Hehehe! It was nice.

We can't wait for up coming movies... Like Mission Impossible 3, X-Men 3 and of course what we've been waiting for, The Da Vinci Code. I made him promise we're going to watch sa Globe Platinum para mas sulit. Baka 3 hours kasi yun noh. Hehehe! Para free popcorn narin!

~~~~

It's a long weekend today. I'm stuck here at home. Nothing planned. I'm bored to death! I think I'll just reread the Da Vinci Code... Hay...

No comments: