Monday, April 17, 2006

Birthday

Two days from now is Jet's birthday. I'm so excited, although I’m still waiting for my gift for him to arrive. My sister-in-law told me, she already mailed the package last Monday and it’ll be arriving any day now. It was delayed because of the one week holiday we had. But I told myself it’s just right on time. I just hope it arrives before lunch this Wednesday. Or else… Bitin ang surprise ko for him.

Last year… Well actually I forgot what I gave him. But this year I wanted it to be different, tipong nahirapan talaga ako. Well, actually my sis-in-law had the hard time finding them. Last Christmas I asked her to look for CD’s and DVD’s of the band Sublime (its Jet’s fave band, next to Kapatid and 311). It was supposed to be Christmas Gifts for him but I guess the CD’s were really rare! It took her several months. So when she finally did find them, I realized April na and birthday na nya which is more wonderful! I know he’ll be really surprised. Plus I got 2 complimentary tickets for the May 1 event in Araneta Coliseum. NBA Bad Boy Tour vs The Philippine National Team… Something like that. I just hope he likes them. Hehehe! Who wouldn’t diba?

We still don’t have anything definite to do on his birthday. I told him dinner would be nice or a movie. I’m still thinking how I will present to him his gifts. I thought of giving him cards first, and then while reading them I’ll put the tickets on the table then the CD’s. Oh I don’t know!!! I just have to think of a more romantic or insane idea. Wwhaaa!!!! Mariel is more creative in giving surprises! I’m just a spoiler sometimes. I’m more excited than the recipient.

Esep! Esep!

No comments: